Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
^ yes i love the walking dead telltale game. patiently waiting for season 3.

anyways, most of the halo 5 maps are ***. warzone assault is fun though. i wish that playlist had more maps.

Halo campaign so dry it's crazy.

And I'm tired of fighting these age of Altron dudes.

Starting to regret my halo purchase... Worst $19 dollars I've spent.

nthat.gif

@DJYoung08
 I remember you said you wanted videos, still havent seen any but I came across this.

Perfect kill times for the 4 H5 starting guns

Pistol - 1.26
AR - 1.13
BR - 1.33
1.28 DMR

This is the most powerful AR in the series. Its also the furthest shooting AR in the series and the first AR to deal headshot damage.

I FREAKING HATE THAT AR SON. LIKE NO JOKE.
It's too much for the gun that's for all intents and purposes supposed to be your sidearm. I would be shocked if the AR stayed the way it is now.

Well.. this H5 hype train seems to be coming to a halt all of a sudden. :nerd:

Honestly sad to hear the campaign sucks.. all chances of me buying it is now gone. I'll just watch the "movie" of it on YouTube.

If any of ya'll got Destiny, drop your GT. I finally learned the ropes, but it's mad boring playing by myself lol.

Any of ya'll trying to play Halo though? I got almost 2 hours to kill with nothing to do lol

Last edited:
Don't know how many people know about this. Walmart has an app where you can scan your receipts and they will price match all of the items on it. If they find it for cheaper, they will give you an E Gift Card with the difference on it. Will definitely be a good thing to use for when Black Friday pops up.  I think the receipt can only be a week old though.

http://savingscatcher.walmart.com/

Just said it for clarity, because of the "hype" that died down.

BTW BestBuy has Used X1 for sale $200 no controller. It's through Cowboom.

Nighthawk, chill b.

It came out a week ago, it should still be going strong. I said it as a point that multiple people now have stated they regret buying it. And dude up there only spent $19 or so :lol:

And I AM honestly sad that the story didn't deliver. :smh:

Don't know how many people know about this. Walmart has an app where you can scan your receipts and they will price match all of the items on it. If they find it for cheaper, they will give you an E Gift Card with the difference on it. Will definitely be a good thing to use for when Black Friday pops up.  I think the receipt can only be a week old though.

http://savingscatcher.walmart.com/
They need to let us do it beforehand that way we don't have to buy/return it lol. Shoot.

I'm still playing and enjoying H5....
Joint just came out. I would hope this is the case 
laugh.gif

You at work, right?
Why you trying to come over? Please spare my booty.

But yeah Im on the slave ship. Wassup with the gym later?

Nighthawk, chill b.

It came out a week ago, it should still be going strong. I said it as a point that multiple people now have stated they regret buying it. And dude up there only spent $19 or so
laugh.gif

And I AM honestly sad that the story didn't deliver.
mean.gif
Yeah I think they wack story is what killed the vibe, the ranking system is my gripe. Even if you do good you are penalized in rank.

I still didn't finish the story, haven't been able to link with my boys at the same time to continue coop. Might start back at it solo.

Halo 5 story was grossly misrepresented and poorly executed.

MP isn't bad but its suffering from the same issue as Titanfall - lack of variety. They removed the voting system to prevent people from voting for the same map over and over but the variety isnt there to offer a different experience each game. FFS oddball, KOTH and assault arent options. The focus on "e-sports" is strange since oddball and KOTH were key gametypes in MLG back in the day.

Halo ranking systems can only be win loss. It's the only way it can work. The real issue is that there are no party restrictions.
Halo 5 story was grossly misrepresented and poorly executed.

MP isn't bad but its suffering from the same issue as Titanfall - lack of variety. They removed the voting system to prevent people from voting for the same map over and over but the variety isnt there to offer a different experience each game. FFS oddball, KOTH and assault arent options. The focus on "e-sports" is strange since oddball and KOTH were key gametypes in MLG back in the day.
King and Ball were far and away the best obj gametypes. Puzzled by their absence

Last edited:
Yeah I think they wack story is what killed the vibe, the ranking system is my gripe. Even if you do good you are penalized in rank.

I still didn't finish the story, haven't been able to link with my boys at the same time to continue coop. Might start back at it solo.

I have no problem with this, someone shouldnt be rewarded if they sit in a corner and achieve individual "success".

Halo ranking systems can only be win loss. It's the only way it can work. The real issue is that there are no party restrictions.
King and Ball were far and away the best obj gametypes. Puzzled by their lack of inclusion.

Agreed.

Last edited:

I'm still playing and enjoying H5....
Joint just came out. I would hope this is the case 
laugh.gif

You at work, right?
Why you trying to come over? Please spare my booty.

But yeah Im on the slave ship. Wassup with the gym later?
Lmaoooo Imma let security know you're a wanted man and should not have access to MY building.

Yo, I'm going tomorrow afternoon, my girl wanna go there to hit legs, we gonna go around 6-7. You down? Or did "legs" scare you off?

King and Ball were far and away the best obj gametypes. Puzzled by their absence
I think part of determining rank should be on individual success though.  Team success isn't completely indicative of how good you are.

Back
Top Bottom