Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Lagged out of about 5 matches last night in Halo going in solo not sure if its my connection or if the servers were expierencing problems. When i get home tho im going to reset all my stuff was to aggravated to go in my basement last night to unplug everything 

Lagged out of about 5 matches last night in Halo going in solo not sure if its my connection or if the servers were expierencing problems. When i get home tho im going to reset all my stuff was to aggravated to go in my basement last night to unplug everything 

Bro you need to call your ISP about your connection, you stay having connection issues.

Best Buy has a deal. You can get the tomb raider bundle, any $60 game and a $50 gift card for $399. For any potential adopters

Last edited:

Bro you need to call your ISP about your connection, you stay having connection issues.
Yea you aint lying man 

comcast is trash but it prolly dont help that im not near my router 

Fallout fallout fallout them boys up to something
Lmaoooo

Least they could've did was put me on the winning team. BUT if Warzone isn't ranked IDC then.
Sorry.
You shouldve invited me bro or sent a message/party invite. You gonna be on tonight?
1 more week man [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Yep I'll be on probably around 6pm est til about 8pm. U gonna be on?

EST? WHERE you live? And ight I gotta do something around 530 probably be back by 8 though...I'm playing now though, I'm usually on during the day and maybe at night until around 11pm.

Can you download games that were previously games for gold? Or do you have to get them during their month?

Already bored with H5, FO4 can't come soon enough
Leaving for Miami on thursday, getting back monday night, gonna load of FO4 at midnight :pimp:
Cant wait

Damn can't get a decent team on H5 smh I finally get a teammate with a mic and its some kid talking like goku in Spanish

Back
Top Bottom