Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Anybody looking for GoW Ultimate, Best Buy had it today for $29.99. $10 off. Sticker said "limited sale" but I didn't get any specifics.

Question on the games with gold, are the games you download available after the month is over?
I downloaded Tomb Raider and played it for first time last night. Damn... Game was sick. Haven't been home yet to try, but is it still going to be available for me?
Game gonna mess around and make me preorder Rise of TR.

Question on the games with gold, are the games you download available after the month is over?
I downloaded Tomb Raider and played it for first time last night. Damn... Game was sick. Haven't been home yet to try, but is it still going to be available for me?
Game gonna mess around and make me preorder Rise of TR.
If you download a game it's essentially yours as long as you keep paying for a gold subscription. You'll be able to search for tomb raider in the store and it will say install

If you didn't download the game while it was available for free, then no it's not still available for gold users

shld i cop halo, does it work? the last mc version has me wild skeptical
It works, I've only had one session where it was giving a hard time trying to connect to a server. But at same time I played perfectly fine earlier that day. So it works.. Question is are you ok with the changes they've made to the series. It's fun imo and you should get.

if they are, they dont know what they are doing 

glitchiness and stiff animations in 3 and NV def added to the experience, at least for me ... if u had the anti materiel rifle w/ incendiary rounds in NV enemies would burst into flames before you touched them :rofl: :rofl:

Well M$ is going to replace my controller being that its still within 90 days of purchase. I hope it doesnt take a month like everything you send over there. Two weeks is fine I don't really have any games to play like that.
[rule]Question to anyone who's done it before, is buying a season pass worth it? Debating buying the Fallout 4 season pass.

Thanks,
It's wOrth it in my past experiences. But it sucks because you don't know what they're releasing. I do believe some tell you ahead of times. But with Fallout, it's worth it. Trust me. Chill don't even bring up Fallout. Im too gassed. Matter fact don't even say words that start with "F"

Y'all need to get back on that H5. I got mad of yall on my list and only played with Shotta, and now he scared to play with me cause he live one floor anD I told him if he make us lose imma come see him in person.

But I lost too many Warzone games last night. Because people are imbeciles. I captured a whole base by myself. You know what those idiots did? LEFT IT ENTIRELY EMPTY TO GO CAPTURE FORTRESS. We had two bases to their one. Next thing I know, in 3-5 mins our core is open. That's just as annoying as team slayer when people quit and it's you and one dude and you see him getting ambushed from across the map and you feel so bad. But all you can do is keep running. Made me feel like seeing my lil brother get beat when we were kids and couldn't do anything about it. Lmao. They tore him to shambles

View media item 1771557

Y'all need to get back on that H5. I got mad of yall on my list and only played with Shotta, and now he scared to play with me cause he live one floor anD I told him if he make us lose imma come see him in person.

But I lost too many Warzone games last night. Because people are imbeciles. I captured a whole base by myself. You know what those idiots did? LEFT IT ENTIRELY EMPTY TO GO CAPTURE FORTRESS. We had two bases to their one. Next thing I know, in 3-5 mins our core is open. That's just as annoying as team slayer when people quit and it's you and one dude and you see him getting ambushed from across the map and you feel so bad. But all you can do is keep running. Made me feel like seeing my lil brother get beat when we were kids and couldn't do anything about it. Lmao. They tore him to shambles
You're new here, better find other Xbox friends, don't put all your eggs in one basket, especially not on NT for gaming

I was on for a little last night.

Hoping Gamestop does a CoD FFA tourney for BO3 release..

Gonna cook on some rookies with that elite controller. 8)

View media item 1771557

I be trying to get on but i was busy af this weekend.

I roll with shotta and jumpman most frequently on this site.

few times with iyen, memph, putting in work, etc.

imma have to hit up (my gt is JY Venom)

Hoping Gamestop does a CoD FFA tourney for BO3 release..

Gonna cook on some rookies with that elite controller. 8)

I was sad when I realized I totally forgot about midnight h5 tourneys...I saw someone tweet about one near me. I would've won playing with one hand against people that live locally :lol:
I wonder how I would do in a cod tourney :lol:

View media item 1771557
You're new here, better find other Xbox friends, don't put all your eggs in one basket, especially not on NT for gaming
Shut up.

View media item 1771557

I was on for a little last night.
So you're Mr. 3 down right? I wasn't sure if it was you or not lol so I left it be.

But why I started a game of Warzone and Halo threw me in a game already happening and at that placed me on the team that was losing, with their core being attacked....wtf

Back
Top Bottom