• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
We playing Halo tonight
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'll be on a some point after I get off work.

343i probably going to cater to new crowd with Warzone and Arena before you get the older gametypes implemented back in. 

Yeah I guess COD ranking is where I got this mentality. Like my team can get destroyed, I actually went positive and my rank drops immediately. I think the Party restriction that Anti mentions is really the missing piece. 4 randoms vs a team of 4 makes no sense.
Yea I lost so many in a row Sunday night, but was leading in kills smh. Just kept dropping in rank.
Only reason I've barely played since weekend, I checked smartglass if my friend list was quiet I just did something else lol

I really hate next gen gamers. Anti social kids on social games. Back in the day you use to be able to get in a COD game with randoms, talk, win and party up after. I haven't partied up with a random except off the Destiny forums in years now.

Yeah I guess COD ranking is where I got this mentality. Like my team can get destroyed, I actually went positive and my rank drops immediately. I think the Party restriction that Anti mentions is really the missing piece. 4 randoms vs a team of 4 makes no sense.
Yea I lost so many in a row Sunday night, but was leading in kills smh. Just kept dropping in rank.
Only reason I've barely played since weekend, I checked smartglass if my friend list was quiet I just did something else lol
You a lie, you were playing the other night, I was about to party up with you, but you were playing with some other dudes.

One dude dropped and it was 4-3, we lost by 5 but one dude had a mic and was good, almost won. The other dude didn't have a mic and did whatever lol.

But just finished my 10th game of SLayer, I'm Gold 1.

It's more indicative than stat counting. Stat counting promotes selfish play in a game that revolves around team shooting. If you're good enough the team you are on should win enough to where it places you where you belong. It's always been the basis of the system and I agree with it.

Reach tried to implement stats into the ranking and that lasted all of five months.

ID be down to do that

These are things that were in every game at launch except this one.

This is true to a certain extent, but if there are quitters or players that aren't all that good, yet, I'm bustin my butt trying to will us to victory, I shouldn't be punished.  But I guess it's a double edged sword.
Exclusively searching 4s is your only option then. I've done it all ways when climbing in a ranked playlist, you just gotta roll with the punches when stuff like that happens.

I would also label those games as the outlier, most games people don't quit especially when you get high enough in the ranks and people are living and dying by what their rank is.

KIwouldn't want it any other way than 100% win loss though.

One dude dropped and it was 4-3, we lost by 5 but one dude had a mic and was good, almost won. The other dude didn't have a mic and did whatever lol.

But just finished my 10th game of SLayer, I'm Gold 1.
What you usually be on? Swat?
I'm usually on Warzone TBH, but I'm tired of playing with randoms and losing so I'm on Slayer this week. I'm Platinum 1 in SWAT but I'm not trying to lose rank playing with randoms. What you play?

I'm usually on Warzone TBH, but I'm tired of playing with randoms and losing so I'm on Slayer this week. I'm Platinum 1 in SWAT but I'm not trying to lose rank playing with randoms. What you play?

Just been on slayer. I tried swat yesterday for a little while, but I think I like slayer better.

I finally got ranked in everything but team arena. Not a huge objective guy

Slayer- platinum 2
Free for all- diamond 1
Swat - diamond 1
Breakout- Gold 1

I suck at breakout. I don't know why but I can't get used to it. My pistol skills are garbage. But I'm a beast at swat

Back
Top Bottom