Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I tried abzu it was a cool experience for a lil while. I ended up getting lost and gave up rather quickly after that.

I played the forza demo and I was blown away by the 4k and quality mode. It felt Next gen to me lol.

I thought pubg got updated I played a match it was still laggy and the rocks were so pixelated

I’m gonna try doom as a I heard it was good and I could go for a violent shooter lol

assassins creed's origins in Egypt was my favorite out of the series... IGN saying the new one is better... we shall see.

assassins creed's origins in Egypt was my favorite out of the series... IGN saying the new one is better... we shall see.

There's Way more customization. Like expanded on the options that Unity gave type. Unlike origins where you got weps and that was pretty much it

Downloading Forza Horizon 4 right now. The demo was pretty fun and I've heard nothing but good things about the full game.

Hoping for some good Black Friday sales, I'll go bezerk with game purchases there.

Want to purchase RDR2, Soul Calibur 6, Madden, and Tomb Raider all before the close of the year.

More than likely going to purchase RDR 2 on release day/pre-order. Split payment with my brother if he's interested.

The rest I'll purchase myself or wait, haven't been in the mood for too much gaming as is.

Picked up and gray/green controller with the recent eBay code, this thing is nice for just a basic controller.

redbox'd the new AC game. this will keep me busy until RD2.

might also rent the new megaman game, looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom