Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Played some of the blackout. It’s oretty fun. I think I’ll need to ride with a squad vs alone. Little too quiet

But really, they made pubg but it runs better. It’s crazy how similar it is to PUBg

I got this golden sniper and started putting work in

Last edited:
And graphically it looks better too well in some parts lol. But I’ve only played 2 solos it didn’t pull me in idk.

I got 1 code left but really I think I got 2 cause they gave me 4 but I didn’t use one.

Duty is fire yall must be getting trashed to say its trash lol

they made this in a year and IMO blows Pubg out the water..but i know some wont agree which is fine

Feels really good as a shooter

I also enjoyed duty MP tho so yea theres that

I won my first game and if I don’t place 1st it’s usally 3rd or 4th... the game is just trash.

It’s no where as strategic as PUBG, but why would anyone care.. most of the time if a game runs visually better it’s more compelling to play. It is no where close to being what PUBG is from actually requiring skill to play. Put aside the fact that the game is only now feeling playable still is better than this glorified tdm.. but most people like call of duty for TDM.. so your basically getting a new concept rolled into a reskin of pure trash..... to the casual gamer who does not require much to be pleased, Yeah then it’s better than PUBG.

PUBG is such a better game, but COD is so much more polished ... I wish PUBG employed people with actual brains and experience making a game ... The "finished" product is still riddled with elementary issues ...

That being said, the homies were not on COD long before it was time for pub again ... COD had too much going on and is so damn unrealistic ...

Blackout beta was awesome. Ive been waiting to see what CoD and BF do with BR and its looking solid on CoDs end.

Gameplay was smooth overall, looting is easy, healing system is on point. I like that you can heal on the run, it suits the fast paced gameplay. The map being comprised of old maps was a cool touch. The zombies is kind of gimmicky but I didnt mind it. It actually made for some interesting firefights. Helicopter is pretty cool and isnt OP from what Ive seen. Map sizing felt good, big but never felt too far away from anything. I didnt use the grapple or censor so cant comment on those. Having some weapon loot be fully equipped off the rip is cool. Theres a leveling system, not sure how its gonna work but glad its in there.

Theres kinks to be worked out and things to fix and polish but I was pretty impressed with the beta. Its CoD in a BR setting. If you like those two things youll probably like Blackout.

Kingdom Hearts 3 cover art:

Box%20Art.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 3 cover art:

Box%20Art.jpg

I really want to get KH3 but I feel like the story has gotten so complicated. I've only played KH1 and KH2. I borrowed Chain of Memories from my friend back in the day but I never beat it. Doesn't help that the games were released on a bunch of different consoles.

Bought a VModa Boom Pro because it was on sale on Amazon for $20. I was anticipating getting a pair of Philips SHP9500 to use with them only to find that they've been discontinued and prices are ridiculous now. Any other suggestions for headphones to use with the boompro?

If the TTK is the same as standard COD, not sure how it can work...
With armor it’s not really the same. Plus there are plenty of heals. You can snipe somebody but if they have level 3 armor they won’t die and the can just heal.

Bought a VModa Boom Pro because it was on sale on Amazon for $20. I was anticipating getting a pair of Philips SHP9500 to use with them only to find that they've been discontinued and prices are ridiculous now. Any other suggestions for headphones to use with the boompro?
They've been discontinued for a minute but I guess everyone's stock is finally drying up. Disappointing :ohwell:. I'm not sure which other headphones are solid with the BoomPro.

Back
Top Bottom