Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
MW2 been a bit of a struggle finding HC SnD matches

even some HC TDM (Which i hate)

forgot how many ppl rock noob tubes in here off the break soon as all players spawn in
I've been playing alot of Dom and HQ and it's crazy how many people still use One Man Army/Danger Close/Tubes all game long :smh:.

how many players be active? 5k?

there be at least 1.5k on mw3, when mw2 dropped it jumped to 2k active users. but they only be on tdm...search and destroy gets like 150 players lol

how many players be active? 5k?

there be at least 1.5k on mw3, when mw2 dropped it jumped to 2k active users. but they only be on tdm...search and destroy gets like 150 players lol

They got the player counter set to 0 smh

If anybody wants to run mw2 s&d + demo my GT is Reputory

Also... Been trying to play the Battlefield Beta, but the game quickly sends me back to my Xbox home screen. Will try to see if redownloading it will fix the issue.
I personally feel like Battlefield should go back to the Bad Company style of play. Bad Company 2 is still their best game in my opinion.

ahaha ok so it wasnt just me over the weekend ?

couldnt get into a game to save my life.. would start up and then boot me back to main menu everytime.. quickly deleted

BF V that is

Yeah I haven’t played anything lol did the same on Friday with Fortnite and mw3...I downloaded quantum break from game pass and I tried to play it but the want to play it wasn’t there so I turned it off too.

Yeah I haven’t played anything lol did the same on Friday with Fortnite and mw3...I downloaded quantum break from game pass and I tried to play it but the want to play it wasn’t there so I turned it off too.

the game was a chore to get through for sure. the tv show tie in was a cool idea i wouldnt mind them implementing into other games... but overall eghhhh

Have to fly to Florida for work for a week...

Not too familiar with crossplay and google/YouTube wasn’t too helpful. How do I download and play Madden through Xbox/Microsoft (so I don’t have to pay for it again).

Found CupHead, started downloading that. Going to see how it looks on my laptop.

Have to fly to Florida for work for a week...

Not too familiar with crossplay and google/YouTube wasn’t too helpful. How do I download and play Madden through Xbox/Microsoft (so I don’t have to pay for it again).

Found CupHead, started downloading that. Going to see how it looks on my laptop.

It looks great and responded pretty well when I tried it. It's like you're playing it on the console.

is it 5 yet ??

feinin to play duty on xbox.. Ps4 controller wasnt cutting it all week for me esp without a headset

Back
Top Bottom