Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I know that, but how long do you rent a game like AC Odyssey? Isn't there hours upon hours of content?

I return it once I beat the main story. But damn this AC game is long as hell. Much longer than the previous one in terms of main story

Good trade in deal, could capitalize if there's another one during the holiday season.

got duty downloaded already just waiting till thursday at midnight now

aint decide what i wanna do just yet.. jump into SnD or Blackout

Last edited:
what is blackout or the actual duty game

i remember you calling blackout "trash" just wanted to clarify lol

passed out after eagles game last night so i aint get to play, ill be on after work tho

Black ops as a multiplayer FPS shooter is actually pretty decent. Im surprised, some of the maps are entirely too big for certain modes but whatever.

Blackout until they change the looting system is going to be really hard to get with.

i heard they are trying to make it like the PC looting system.. tryna to push it out really quick with an update supposedly

i agree the looting system in beta for console was slow

Just got COD...

Looking forward to getting some time in blackout. Looks much cleaner than Pubg.

Enjoyed COD WW2, watched the reviews and no wall running space nonsense. I'm down to play.

I thought it was a one time thing but it's reoccurring and annoying the **** out of me.

Playing FIFA 19 and mid-match my controller just pauses and keeps prompting me to choose sides. I've recently put in new batteries too and it still keeps happening. Is there a fix to this? Could it be I'm using **** brand batteries? Or do I have to buy a new controller?

why BO4 multiplayer is bad

-time to kill is way too long. and that doesnt even include the ppl using body armor which is an extra 50+ health.
-you have to self regen your health. so after a battle, you have to reload + regen your own health... in all that time someone can just come and kill you. you basically have to hide to reload + health regen..
-maps are terrible. they're 3 lane maps but have too many open spots/openings. too many levels too. you're always getting shot from the side or up above
-respawn.... dont get me started.
-quick scoping is easier than ever.
-everyone has their own personal radar. if you look on the minimap, you can see if anyone is around you. this is a default feature anyone has. if youre with your teammate, the radius of this increases as well if you have a perk.

game is trash. made for noobs, literally.

Back
Top Bottom