Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Creeping up on two years of this disaster has the fanbase mad again. What a time.

Last edited:
Anybody knows what place has the best trade in right now?
My Xbox is giving me issues reading discs and Microsoft says im out of warranty. Amazon offers me 118 . I know a while back they offered 180 for it. I'm considering it and buying the s when it drops. I could put this in my room and buy the s for the living room but I'm planning on picking up a ps4 sooner rather than later.
Anybody have any serious issues with their Xbox one?
I already sent mine in 2 times for repairs.dont want to be stuck with it not working.

Last edited:
My Xbox is giving me issues reading discs and Microsoft says im out of warranty. Amazon offers me 118 . I know a while back they offered 180 for it. I'm considering it and buying the s when it drops. I could put this in my room and buy the s for the living room but I'm planning on picking up a ps4 sooner rather than later.
I already sent mine in 2 times for repairs.dont want to be stuck with it not working.

On my third Xbox one, first one I just got rid of because the HDD was too loud, second traded in to get the elite. Other than the HDD being too loud on my day one I never had an issue with the Xbox one. It's pretty solid. Did you ask Microsoft to give you a repair estimate? Other than that try Best Buy I know they were having a trade in towards the S

Never had any issues with my Xbox One, and it's been through some stuff, like I covered it with a towel so I don't get dust in it one time and didn't realize the Xbox was still on since the fan is so quiet. The sh*t overheated but the fan spun faster (It's programmed to do that) for a while. I was like WTF? And when I rage, I always pull the power cord on the back while in game because I get so mad getting destroyed by kids online. And sometimes I'd move the Xbox while the disc is inside. All this and it's still working great today.

I went to Gamestop 2 days ago, they said they offer the $150 Trade In deal for your Xbox One and a Controller. I might do that to exchange for an Xbox One S. But I want the Gears Xbox One S but I had already pre-ordered the Gears 4 game.

Never had any issues with my Xbox One, and it's been through some stuff, like I covered it with a towel so I don't get dust in it one time and didn't realize the Xbox was still on since the fan is so quiet. The sh*t overheated but the fan spun faster (It's programmed to do that) for a while. I was like WTF? And when I rage, I always pull the power cord on the back while in game because I get so mad getting destroyed by kids online. And sometimes I'd move the Xbox while the disc is inside. All this and it's still working great today.

I went to Gamestop 2 days ago, they said they offer the $150 Trade In deal for your Xbox One and a Controller. I might do that to exchange for an Xbox One S. But I want the Gears Xbox One S but I had already pre-ordered the Gears 4 game.
seeing that brand new 500gb ones are 250, yea not too bad

On my third Xbox one, first one I just got rid of because the HDD was too loud, second traded in to get the elite. Other than the HDD being too loud on my day one I never had an issue with the Xbox one. It's pretty solid. Did you ask Microsoft to give you a repair estimate? Other than that try Best Buy I know they were having a trade in towards the S

With no Controller
View media item 2138013

With Controller
View media item 2138014
:rofl:

Last edited:

View media item 2138013
:rofl:
you said no controller

Started madden download at 9 pm....its 5 am amd still 10% left.

Is ot because im using wifi the DL is so slow?

Started madden download at 9 pm....its 5 am amd still 10% left.

Is ot because im using wifi the DL is so slow?

That's likely the case, it may be your internet, you may need to reboot your wifi by just unplugging power cord, wait 30 seconds and plugging it back in. It won't affect the download but pause it and will just pick up where it left off and continue once your wifi is back up.

Last edited:
In my room i get 5 mb/s
Basement 8-9.

Either way i now have madden going to fire it up later today

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

$54 for an XB1 with controller. :rofl:

Jules, did you get BO3? Depending on what time the fights end and whatnot tomorrow night we may have to reschedule for Sunday afternoon.

Nah I haven't. Im sure theyll charge me something stupid though. And I had the same issue as you that's why i sent it twice.

M mr highness
pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

68 dollars same:lol: I prefer to keep it and play Netflix of it.

Gamestop offering 100 for it
And like I said amazon offers 118.
:smh: I guess I'm goin stock pile consoles like i did with the 360. I have 4 of them in my moms house. Crazy how we pay 500+ for these things a few months later get pennies for it ****

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

$54 for an XB1 with controller. :rofl:

Jules, did you get BO3? Depending on what time the fights end and whatnot tomorrow night we may have to reschedule for Sunday afternoon.

Sundays kool i got some personal stuff to deal with.

Madden gets so much hate these days :smh: i remember when it was great lol.

Ehhhh I think all sports games are pretty much trash. Fight Night used to be decent. It was realistic. I remember getting Round 3 on 360.. I was freaking out over the graphics.

But NFL and NBA games are trash. Always.
UFC games are ehhhh now that they overcomplicated the move system IMO.
FIFA is a trash sport so of course the game is cheeks.

Am I missing any? Don't you even say Tennis or Golf, either.

Baseball games I haven't played much of I'll be honest, I always rather just go play with homies.

Last edited:
Ehhhh I think all sports games are pretty much trash. Fight Night used to be decent. It was realistic. I remember getting Round 3 on 360.. I was freaking out over the graphics.

But NFL and NBA games are trash. Always.
UFC games are ehhhh now that they overcomplicated the move system IMO.
FIFA is a trash sport so of course the game is cheeks.

Am I missing any? Don't you even say Tennis or Golf, either.

Dude fight night wow i love that game. Back in college so many long nights destroying my roommates. Your right that probably is the last flawless sports game imo. Mlb the show probably 1b.

Fifa is great. Very challenging but rewarding. I would like it better if i watched the actually sport but yeah lol.

Last great madden imo was the one with mike vick on the cover. Might be because of great memories durings that period in time.

Back
Top Bottom