Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I have a Seagate external hard drive and nothing shows up when I plug it into my xbox. Anyone know why?
How old is it?

Is it usb 3.0?

Is it formatted as exfat, fat32 or something else?

does the xbox acknowledge that the hdd has connected to it?

Last edited:
It's pretty new, few months. I just realized that it's probably because its an HDD for a mac. Would that be it?

It does say Windows 10 compatible on the side though. And it says USB 3.0 and USB 2.0

Im kind of ignorant to it, i have no idea what its formatted as.

the xbox acknowledges nothing.

Last edited:
Thank you for showing more cuphead and we still don't get to play it.... [emoji]128530[/emoji]

It's pretty new, few months. I just realized that it's probably because its an HDD for a mac. Would that be it?
You're correct. 

Is the hdd already filled up? You'll have to format it to ExFat with the app disk utility on your mac.

Your hdd may be formatted to HFS, which isn't compatiable with microsoft software. 

If you format it to exfat, your mac will see the hdd and your xbox will.

If the hdd is filled, you'll have to empty it out or create a small exfat partition. 

Last edited:
It's a 1TB HDD with 25gb used. Just an old iTunes library on it. So if I just google how to format it to exfat I should be able to use it on both my xbox and mac, and my old iTunes library will be safe?

It's a 1TB HDD with 25gb used. Just an old iTunes library on it. So if I just google how to format it to exfat I should be able to use it on both my xbox and mac, and my old iTunes library will be safe?
You're correct.

I added a video above on how to format it. 

Just to be safe, just copy everything on the hdd>save it on another hdd>format the hdd to exfat>copy everything back to the hdd.

Making a specific size exfat partition can erase everything, even though that's not what you wanted.

im streaming tf 2

Watching

When you're finished your stream I want some analysis.

Seems like kill time is super fast, which Ive heard from others
Have they moved away from their Card Boost system? I didn't like the cards in either TF1 or Halo 5
Seems like you were unlocking small stuff pretty fast. How were the unlockables so far?

I'm not liking what I'm seeing/ hearing about Titanfall 2. All respawn had to do was make Titanfall 1.5 and add better graphics and a single player.

Yeah like I don't see much progression in TF 2 reminds me of 1 a lot Kinda feel like this is gonna fall to a similar fate of part 1 and not get the support. It might not have that fate being multi platform the new game mode is interesting but didn't grab me crazy

Right now it's like 2.5-3 outta 5 to me

No more cards you rank up weapons and get currency to buy perks for the guns u also need the currency to buy guns

The jumping/double jump was similar to the transition from AW to BO3. Alot less height on the first jump and alot less "power" on the second jump.

Yeah like I don't see much progression in TF 2 reminds me of 1 a lot Kinda feel like this is gonna fall to a similar fate of part 1 and not get the support. It might not have that fate being multi platform the new game mode is interesting but didn't grab me crazy

Right now it's like 2.5-3 outta 5 to me

I imagine the game experience would be better if you weren't buns at FPS games.

Nah but foreal tho this is sort of sad to hear. Considering it is a Beta though, and it's mainly just for testing, do you still give it that score? :frown:

Last edited:
Didn't that happen last year too and they sniped it pretty early???

Didn't that happen last year too and they sniped it pretty early???
I believe so, you'd think they have it figured out already but nope not sure how it got by them this time 

am excited to get home and try it tho but i prolly wont purchase it 

I didn't get a lot of playing time with Madden 17, but my first impression is that it's a refined version of Madden 16, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I didn't get a lot of playing time with Madden 17, but my first impression is that it's a refined version of Madden 16, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I tend to get it every year. My brothers always come over to watch the fights or games and we end up playing. My son loves playing as well, recently he's been on 2k16 though.

I'm Looking/Wanting a deeper franchise and XP experience. Nothing has ever come close to 2K. They figured it out early.
Last years was clunky and difficult to get your team better. Being difficult isn't a bad thing, but when you go to sim... have a great team and then they go 4-12 something doesn't make sense.

I'd like a better drafting experience. Better way to track draft prospects, ect.

Anyone know what the exclusivity contract is up?

I tend to get it every year. My brothers always come over to watch the fights or games and we end up playing. My son loves playing as well, recently he's been on 2k16 though.

I'm Looking/Wanting a deeper franchise and XP experience. Nothing has ever come close to 2K. They figured it out early.
Last years was clunky and difficult to get your team better. Being difficult isn't a bad thing, but when you go to sim... have a great team and then they go 4-12 something doesn't make sense.

I'd like a better drafting experience. Better way to track draft prospects, ect.

Anyone know what the exclusivity contract is up?

I was reading that they did re-vamp the franchise mode. I'll dive into it this weekend probably.

I believe the exclusivity deal runs through 2017.

Aye im that one

I know we got a MMA thread but my work blocks it for "violence" :smh:

Who you got this weekend famb?

Diaz or McGregor?

Rumble or Glover?

Cody No Love gonna win so I won't even ask you :pimp:

On Madden's franchise mode, it really has been shallow for awhile now. You don't really get immersed into your team at all as most of what you do is just going through menus. The only reason why I play it is because it at least keeps track of my record and stats. Even then, I found that the Play Now games would turn out more interesting than games within the franchise mode for some reason. And I always hated the fact that the stats would be off; every season I'd be 1st in defense, but towards the bottom of offense, mainly because I didn't want to play 12 minute quarters.

Playing franchise and simulating the season in madden is basically tanking.. Damn it's tough to look up past awards like super bowl champion and mvp in franchise.. Fix that EA.. :smh:

Madden's franchise mode never feels as deep or complete as the Dynasty mode that was in the Ncaa Football games.

I really wish they still made the Ncaa games.

Aye im that one

I know we got a MMA thread but my work blocks it for "violence" :smh:

Who you got this weekend famb?

Diaz or McGregor?

Rumble or Glover?

Cody No Love gonna win so I won't even ask you :pimp:

Prepare yourself for words.
I had a problem with Conor taking the fight the first time for no other reason than length, height, and Conors weight/muscular body. He's consistently been fighting at 45s since he won a title at 55 in his other promotions. Him going up to 55 in UFC makes sense, he still cuts the weight and will still have power and have his explosion. He would still be able to have his stamina that makes striking so explosive. When you go from 145 to 170 that really f-cks your stamina up. Especially when you try and blow your load trying to knock a guy out. (Not even specifically a Diaz, just a guy). Punching upwards (all his over hands and arching straights that have to go up) take a lot more energy to do as well. It's zaps even more energy when you don't know how to process it and save it, there is no sprints at 170+... there is an art to conserving energy and exploding when necessary (Trust me, I know). He may or may not have figured that part out... I've heard he still wants to knock out Diaz in the 2nd or 4th... either way, not a smart strategy two fold. He doesn't have the power at 170, he also is fighting a Diaz. Who's only been "KO'd" once... which he wasn't fully KO'd. Thompson had a hell of a high kick if I recall then just rushed him with a flurry of punches, still didn't put nate to sleep. Conor knows he can touch Nate, I think he'll be smarter and can take the W but I hate the matchup. I pick Nate to win again... too long, the 1-2 connect beautifully, he's in great shape to go 5 if need be, and has the superior ground game. Not to mention he's been chillin around 185/195 most of camp. Conor is struggling to get up to 170+.

I love Rumble. Always have since he was at 170. I always pick Rumble. Don't care who it's against.

Cody will win as well.

Should be a great card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing franchise and simulating the season in madden is basically tanking.. Damn it's tough to look up past awards like super bowl champion and mvp in franchise.. Fix that EA.. :smh:

They don't have to.
Why would they?

I wonder if 2017 opens up 2K to get back into it. Might be too expensive though.

Agreed... I wish NCAA was still around. I'm still playing it on the 360 from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom