• Total voters
Aye im that one

I know we got a MMA thread but my work blocks it for "violence" :smh:

Who you got this weekend famb?

Diaz or McGregor?

Rumble or Glover?

Cody No Love gonna win so I won't even ask you :pimp:

Prepare yourself for words.
I had a problem with Conor taking the fight the first time for no other reason than length, height, and Conors weight/muscular body. He's consistently been fighting at 45s since he won a title at 55 in his other promotions. Him going up to 55 in UFC makes sense, he still cuts the weight and will still have power and have his explosion. He would still be able to have his stamina that makes striking so explosive. When you go from 145 to 170 that really f-cks your stamina up. Especially when you try and blow your load trying to knock a guy out. (Not even specifically a Diaz, just a guy). Punching upwards (all his over hands and arching straights that have to go up) take a lot more energy to do as well. It's zaps even more energy when you don't know how to process it and save it, there is no sprints at 170+... there is an art to conserving energy and exploding when necessary (Trust me, I know). He may or may not have figured that part out... I've heard he still wants to knock out Diaz in the 2nd or 4th... either way, not a smart strategy two fold. He doesn't have the power at 170, he also is fighting a Diaz. Who's only been "KO'd" once... which he wasn't fully KO'd. Thompson had a hell of a high kick if I recall then just rushed him with a flurry of punches, still didn't put nate to sleep. Conor knows he can touch Nate, I think he'll be smarter and can take the W but I hate the matchup. I pick Nate to win again... too long, the 1-2 connect beautifully, he's in great shape to go 5 if need be, and has the superior ground game. Not to mention he's been chillin around 185/195 most of camp. Conor is struggling to get up to 170+.

I love Rumble. Always have since he was at 170. I always pick Rumble. Don't care who it's against.

Cody will win as well.

Should be a great card.

Made small to reduce the wall size. :lol:

While I agree with pretty much everything you said, I think Conor has amazing accuracy with his striking, and that may end up being the key to a Nate Diaz TKO for him. I also think he's much more intelligent than he leads on to be, and what everyone perceives him to be.. you know, the big trash talking UFC fighter who doesn't know much past how to physically train and fight a good game. Verbally, he's made a couple of remarks when it comes to analyzing his opponents that showed me he's not just taking orders from his corner. The man knows this game and knows his opponents after studying them.

Even with that said, his pride is a hell of a thing and he hates Diaz for stopping the McGregor show at its peak. This rage could blind him and it could be a repeat of the first fight. But basically I think he'll go for the KO like he says, I hope he uses his tank more wisely this time, keeps his head in the octagon (he stated that last time he was just taking in the moment and wasn't even listening to his coach inbetween rd 1 and 2), and I pray it doesn't end up on the ground for him. If it does, game over.

I'm a fan of both men, but McGregor is better for the growth of the sport so I slightly lean towards him for who I want to win.

I think Diaz has a good 60-70% chance of taking it again.

Yeah like I don't see much progression in TF 2 reminds me of 1 a lot Kinda feel like this is gonna fall to a similar fate of part 1 and not get the support. It might not have that fate being multi platform the new game mode is interesting but didn't grab me crazy

Right now it's like 2.5-3 outta 5 to me

I imagine the game experience would be better if you weren't buns at FPS games.

Nah but foreal tho this is sort of sad to hear. Considering it is a Beta though, and it's mainly just for testing, do you still give it that score? :frown:

Not a hard 2.5-3 bro Def cuz it's an early test, I can't judge it fully without the full product so Def room for growth

Ohhhh don't get me wrong, fully agree he is INCREDIBLY intelligent.

His movement is brilliant. The way he steps into things is great. His analysis on other fighters and their styles is spot on. He gets it... had that been Diaz at a 45 lb weight class, he wins. To me this will be a physical matchup.

If McGregor can get away from the KO and just keep tagging, touch him up (range) like he can, and get in and out like he should be doing. He will be brilliant. But if he loads up and all his spins and over hands. Trues to kill him, he will blow his load.

Nate is very precise with his 1-2, he can touch un up too. And with his range he should be able to tag. If Conor gasses, he's gonna have bambi legs like he did last time. Sucking for air the pop pop rocked.

I want McGregor to win... he can bring a lot more to this sport than Diaz. He's already a household name, he's already killing the buys in everything. I just hate the matchup for him.

Ohhhh don't get me wrong, fully agree he is INCREDIBLY intelligent.

His movement is brilliant. The way he steps into things is great. His analysis on other fighters and their styles is spot on. He gets it... had that been Diaz at a 45 lb weight class, he wins. To me this will be a physical matchup.

If McGregor can get away from the KO and just keep tagging, touch him up (range) like he can, and get in and out like he should be doing. He will be brilliant. But if he loads up and all his spins and over hands. Trues to kill him, he will blow his load.

Nate is very precise with his 1-2, he can touch un up too. And with his range he should be able to tag. If Conor gasses, he's gonna have bambi legs like he did last time. Sucking for air the pop pop rocked.

I want McGregor to win... he can bring a lot more to this sport than Diaz. He's already a household name, he's already killing the buys in everything. I just hate the matchup for him.

I guess it's gonna come down to which person can implement their game plan better and more efficiently.

Either way it will be a great card and a great fight. :smokin

Anyone need a free month of EA Access
nerd.gif
bless me so I can play Unravel

Can we get a new poll in the thread 
nerd.gif

Ok so i get home from work, trying to play this madden trial but it's not working.

Already have the game downloaded.
Went to ea access.
Gane Trials, went to madden.
Try now.
It goes to the xbox store for some reason, in the store it says play.

Then the pop up says "you're too early"... anyone having a problem or know a different path?

Ok so i get home from work, trying to play this madden trial but it's not working.

Went to ea access.
Try now.

Then the pop up says "you're too early"... anyone having a problem or know a different path?

In EA Access, I went to Game Details and it took me to the Store and from there it let me access the trial.

Yeah you have to do it through the store. Had mine working yesterday even though it didn't really launch until today doing it that way.

Bought a seven bundy and an elite pack for MUT already :lol: trying to go no more spent until July 4 promo next year.

Last edited:

Went to ea access.
Try now.

In EA Access, I went to Game Details and it took me to the Store and from there it let me access the trial.

So looking into it. A bunch of people's isn't working. It's random apparently. I just tried it again, nada.

It'd be cool if EA gave access members more than 10 hours of early access. Trying to go in on my franchise this weekend :smh:

It'd be cool if EA gave access members more than 10 hours of early access. Trying to go in on my franchise this weekend :smh:

I thought you got the game if you bought the early game through ea access.

Oh so if I bought it through Access I'll have it? I got the 10 hour trial before I bought it then bought the game through access after and it's still telling me when I lose an hour on the trial

I thought you got the game if you bought the early game through ea access.

Oh so if I bought it through Access I'll have it? I got the 10 hour trial before I bought it then bought the game through access after and it's still telling me when I lose an hour on the trial

Regardless if you bought it or not, it'll be 10 hours until Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom