• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Last edited:
There's nothing impressive about getting those camos aside from the time and dedication that it takes

i can't right now, dude legit bragging about playing TDM / KC.

roll.gif
all jokes aside do you even understand the time / skill / effort it takes to get Dark Matter? You realize it's a lot harder than the games normal feats, right? I don't want this to turn into a pissing contest so I'm not gonna go into KC and Camp tags with Combat Focus, get streaks, and brag about it on here.

You can dodge me on that 1v1 BS cause you're the cat who probably runs religiously with the M8 talmbout "I'm better than all y'all." You're also probably one of those corn balls who rushed to perm unlock the M8 when he hits first prestige
laugh.gif

Sit down bro, Bee Got Game just wrecked you with the Screenshots above, in DOMINATION, an objective game type and his team winning.
bruh dom is for people racking up kills and trapping spawns, kill games are for those of us with gun skills that dont treat video games as an occupation. if you were good youd play search anyway. 

whats your time logged? your camo is super impressive.

you should get a dark matter t shirt made so not just your xbox freinds and people on message boards know your a beast :pimp:

Last edited:
:lol: at "gun skills". In a game where line of sight is everything, that comment is pretty laughable.

Lets be cereral, kill matches are for those that can't juggle multiple objectives and objective games are those that like to rack up kills and pin their opponents. Neither of the two options is more impressive since people typically play both with their favorite guns.

The chase for camos is impressive as it forces him to try new guns and hopefully learn something new along the way.

Last edited:
I don't think I'm liking 1080p with 60 FPS, I just installed Gears of War 3 in my Xbox One for the first time, and did really good in multiplayer, but comparing to Gears Ultimate multiplayer, I do bad, I don't know why, I think it's due to 1080p and or 60 FPS, as the gameplay is more slow but smooth.

Does anybody know if you play Gears 1 of Xbox 360 to your Xbox One from the free tokens they sent out, that you can still play on the same servers as Gears Ultimate edition? And play against people on Gears Ultimate?

Who else thinks Gears 3 is better than Gears Ultimate in terms of gameplay?

I had to get used to 60fps too but I wouldn't want to go back to 30fps. I just need Gears 2 at 60fps and I'd be good to go.

Last edited:
I don't think I'm liking 1080p with 60 FPS, I just installed Gears of War 3 in my Xbox One for the first time, and did really good in multiplayer, but comparing to Gears Ultimate multiplayer, I do bad, I don't know why, I think it's due to 1080p and or 60 FPS, as the gameplay is more slow but smooth.

Does anybody know if you play Gears 1 of Xbox 360 to your Xbox One from the free tokens they sent out, that you can still play on the same servers as Gears Ultimate edition? And play against people on Gears Ultimate?

Who else thinks Gears 3 is better than Gears Ultimate in terms of gameplay?
The gow ultimate servers are dedicated. While te gow1 servers aren't. If i remember correctly.

bruh dom is for people racking up kills and trapping spawns, kill games are for those of us with gun skills that dont treat video games as an occupation. if you were good youd play search anyway. 

whats your time logged? your camo is super impressive.

you should get a dark matter t shirt made so not just your xbox freinds and people on message boards know your a beast :pimp:

:lol: dude pulled out the Time Logged card I'm done

Come at me when you have a better argument than "gun skills" because you play TDM / KC. You're comical attacking me for pursuing a camo and "wasting my time" yet every single game of KC is the same and you probably run the same gun every game :rofl: so what's the point?

can one of you "good" cod players give me a setup & sensitivity to use? idk what happened to my skills. I was so godly in the COD series from COD4 - Blops 2... idk what happened bros. ya boy out here looking like the drunk uncle talmbout "back in my day" :smh: :x

I was honestly close to getting BLOPs just to run with you guys... but then I started playing Star Wars again. Might pick it up for my birhday in a couple days. Or some Kobes... haven't decided.

I was on halo earlier out running errands....NT mosh pit playlist tonight? That should settle all arguments

Back
Top Bottom