Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
lol man ill 1v1 you whenever this weekend i usually dont play till 9pm eastern or later

but the "I require certain requirements line got me" ill probably lose but thats how I know you not that good

i have one homie who plays game battles religiously and hes the first to admit Im just as good as him at pub stomping but if were playing your rules I dont like my chances.
THAT BACKTRACK :smh:

My k/d is way higher than yours and i dont protect it... at all

It was .7 with over a day played. Its like 1.5 now but over the past 2 months over 2.2

Who want this 1v1 work?
I'm a camo, calling card, etc grinder and my KD very heavily suffers because of it...

if you follow this thread, you've seen the screenshots and clips i've posted, not just the tales i've spoken...

I would love you 1v1 you cuz I enjoy 1v1's
laugh.gif
the adrenaline is unreal
devil.gif
laugh.gif

I require established rules and preset classes though....

where are you located? im in the west coast.

if you are as good as you say you are, and if we're far apart you will probably lose on my host and you will probably win on your host. thats how these things usually go.

I doubt i'll be able to play tonight. i havent been on since my work schedule and gym schedule has been on the chaotic side.

whats your GT? we're probably already friends and probably have already played together. i recognize your NT name

Any spectators?

@spizike231

@shottadru

@KilroytheDon
Post that twitch link papi

lol man ill 1v1 you whenever this weekend i usually dont play till 9pm eastern or later

but the "I require certain requirements line got me" ill probably lose but thats how I know you not that good

i have one homie who plays game battles religiously and hes the first to admit Im just as good as him at pub stomping but if were playing your rules I dont like my chances.

Game battles have gotten to be such a hassle after ghosts imo. Shame really.

I only require agreed upon rules because I hate when people use excuses when they lose.

"YOU ONLY WON CUZ YOU ______"

:x

not saying i think you will... just preventing it at all. Im not saying i have to make the rules, im saying we need to agree on the rules set forth.

THAT BACKTRACK :smh:

nawty chill :lol:

nawty can play... we can make a bracket tbh idgaf i jus want spectators so we can keep the camping to minimal levels

Wouldn't mind some 3s/4s best out of 7 in search [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

nawty can play... we can make a bracket tbh idgaf i jus want spectators so we can keep the camping to minimal levels

spectators r so much fun cuz the trash talking :lol:

my GT is -- JY Venom.

i'll try my best to hop on tomorrow. i hiiiiiighly doubt i'll be on tonight.

Lolol

Man I need put this 2k down for a bit and start gaming with the NTers again. Played a few times with yas and they were always a blast

:lol: i probably wont even be able to hop on tonight bro.

dont get off for another half hour then i gotta go to the gym and im probably gonna go to the movies w/ my lady.

Lol we need to set up a date in advanced so we all know to clear the schedules

Only rules should be no awareness six sense tracker high Cali or rapid fire if you use any of that your not good at COD that's only there to inflate stats

I've been sniping lately have got some good shots but can't string a couple of kills together

Last edited:
I'm down to spectate bro. :lol:

And LOL @ him saying "pub stomping" but he pulls multiple Wraiths, Raps, etc in one game and his best game ever was 61 kills. :rofl: the inconsistencies right now.

Btw I started Dark Matter as something to do when none of my friends are on. I play with homies foreal most of the time unless I'm close to finishing something. Im not "playing a certain way" I'm just finding something to do to bide the time.

sd4or0fjeyybmass9zc9.gif

halo wars 2

gears of war ultimate

street fighter v

recore

no man's sky

fable legends

cuphead

+pc exclusives

all playable on the same box...

vk5Rw.gif

I missed a lot. I'll b viewing this match facts. This an OG cod standoffs. How is it easy getting kills in Dom compared to KC where you sit and camp tags? Are you playing hardcore HC ? Or core with awareness or 6th sense camping a tag? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

i don't think I've played a game of Dom on this cod but in the others I would just go in there to bring my kd up

I'm down to spectate bro. :lol:

And LOL @ him saying "pub stomping" but he pulls multiple Wraiths, Raps, etc in one game and his best game ever was 61 kills. :rofl: the inconsistencies right now.

Btw I started Dark Matter as something to do when none of my friends are on. I play with homies foreal most of the time unless I'm close to finishing something. Im not "playing a certain way" I'm just finding something to do to bide the time.

What are you talking about b? You spend the majority of your time trying to get your gun a pretty color. Sit down somewhere. Probably "grindin" right now while i eat this steak n eggs haha

I play tdm and kill confirmed. Plz screenshot your more than 61 kill game in those game modes. Ill wait.

Teenage toughguys, ill tell ya. I will wait till the 1v1s get poppin to commence posting in here. No excuses play like a champion. Hardcore, no mini maps

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ the corniness of that post.

You clearly don't get it or understand the quality of gamer gets a Dark matter camo. It's more impressive compared to hitting 10th prestige. That's cool tho but talking like you're so good in non objective based game modes is hilarious. Do you even play objective? That's skill, high kills and winning when there is an objective, not sitting in a corner in TDM and swearing you're a COD god.

What are you talking about b? You spend the majority of your time trying to get your gun a pretty color. Sit down somewhere. Probably "grindin" right now while i eat this steak n eggs haha

I play tdm and kill confirmed. Plz screenshot your more than 61 kill game in those game modes. Ill wait.

Teenage toughguys, ill tell ya. I will wait till the 1v1s get poppin to commence posting in here. No excuses play like a champion. Hardcore, no mini maps

i can't right now, dude legit bragging about playing TDM / KC.

:rofl: all jokes aside do you even understand the time / skill / effort it takes to get Dark Matter? You realize it's a lot harder than the games normal feats, right? I don't want this to turn into a pissing contest so I'm not gonna go into KC and Camp tags with Combat Focus, get streaks, and brag about it on here.

You can dodge me on that 1v1 BS cause you're the cat who probably runs religiously with the M8 talmbout "I'm better than all y'all." You're also probably one of those corn balls who rushed to perm unlock the M8 when he hits first prestige :lol:

Sit down bro, Bee Got Game just wrecked you with the Screenshots above, in DOMINATION, an objective game type and his team winning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom