Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Venom where you been at bro? Me Nighthawk and BayWhatever been runnin games lately. Core and HC.

I'm down for HC now, the 4 of us would dominate (no pun intended)

Bro work has picked up and i was already working 40hrs a week.

Between work, my photography side gig, the gym, and my wife, xbox time has dang near been shunned all week. :x :x :x :x

Bro work has picked up and i was already working 40hrs a week.

Between work, my photography side gig, the gym, and my wife, xbox time has dang near been shunned all week. :x :x :x :x

Well damn I'll be on late tonight if you get on Invite me and we can run. Otherwise I'll just be grinding away at camos for LMG's.

Last edited:
Just bought this game for cheap, and wanted to know if anybody who's played it think it's a great game? It's shipping to me at this moment.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351448030676?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I know it's got great reviews on websites, but need to know from an actual gamer who's played it and not no bias reviewer from the major review sites.

I initially thought it was a cheesy game.

Game is awesome. Your gonna like it

Last edited:
Huh? I simply said the codes cracked. Not a game goes by in lc where u cant jus spam killstreaks. Its easy to get stupid kills on dom which is why u all play it haha

My most kills is 61

And my best game is 34-1

Its like headquarters in MW2 once you know the strategy is just epic domination every game.

If yall were good youd play competitively instead of tombout bein better than an arbitrary mark on a message board hahah

Join optic since u drop 4 raps every game and have a 5.0 kd

Just bought this game for cheap, and wanted to know if anybody who's played it think it's a great game? It's shipping to me at this moment.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351448030676?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I know it's got great reviews on websites, but need to know from an actual gamer who's played it and not no bias reviewer from the major review sites.

I initially thought it was a cheesy game.
Probably the best Xbox exclusive. I really liked it. It doesn't take itself seriously, and the gameplay is fun

Huh? I simply said the codes cracked. Not a game goes by in lc where u cant jus spam killstreaks. Its easy to get stupid kills on dom which is why u all play it haha

My most kills is 61

And my best game is 34-1

Its like headquarters in MW2 once you know the strategy is just epic domination every game.

If yall were good youd play competitively instead of tombout bein better than an arbitrary mark on a message board hahah

But I don't get it because we're not the ones in here talmbout "you're wasting your time lolol" at other people and bragging about getting scorestreaks with Combat Focus on.. :rolleyes

My most kills is 61

And my best game is 34-1

dont get butt hurt cuz u got clapped for poppin off cuh

we killers b

go stack combat focus w/ ante up and drop a 3x UAV game papa

whats everyone's kd right now on BO3?

mine is 2.5 and w/l is 2.0. 

my kd is caca 1.24.

im sure my W/L is worse! :lol:

i really hope Treyarch opens up the stats on this game.

right now we just gotta take each other's words

i'll post a screenshot next time i get on. hopefully tomorrow :x

Last edited:
My k/d is way higher than yours and i dont protect it... at all

It was .7 with over a day played. Its like 1.5 now but over the past 2 months over 2.2

Who want this 1v1 work?

But I don't get it because we're not the ones in here talmbout "you're wasting your time lolol" at other people and bragging about getting scorestreaks with Combat Focus on.. :rolleyes

You dont think playing dozens of hours of a video game a certain way to make your gun a pretty color is a waste of time? Agree to disagree

It was .7 with over a day played. Its like 1.5 now but over the past 2 months over 2.2

Who want this 1v1 work?

I'm a camo, calling card, etc grinder and my KD very heavily suffers because of it...

if you follow this thread, you've seen the screenshots and clips i've posted, not just the tales i've spoken...

I would love you 1v1 you cuz I enjoy 1v1's :lol: the adrenaline is unreal :evil: :lol:

I require established rules and preset classes though....

where are you located? im in the west coast.

if you are as good as you say you are, and if we're far apart you will probably lose on my host and you will probably win on your host. thats how these things usually go.

I doubt i'll be able to play tonight. i havent been on since my work schedule and gym schedule has been on the chaotic side.

whats your GT? we're probably already friends and probably have already played together. i recognize your NT name

Any spectators?

spizike231 spizike231

shottadru shottadru

kilroythedon kilroythedon

Last edited:
I'm a camo, calling card, etc grinder and my KD very heavily suffers because of it...

if you follow this thread, you've seen the screenshots and clips i've posted, not just the tales i've spoken...

I would love you 1v1 you cuz I enjoy 1v1's :lol: the adrenaline is unreal :evil: :lol:

if you are as good as you say you are, and if we're far apart you will probably lose on my host and you will probably win on your host. thats how these things usually go.

I doubt i'll be able to play tonight. i havent been on since my work schedule and gym schedule has been on the chaotic side.

whats your GT? we're probably already friends and probably have already played together. i recognize your NT name

Any spectators?

spizike231 spizike231

shottadru shottadru

You already know I'm all in.

Going to dinner now but lemme know if y'all go through with it

lol man ill 1v1 you whenever this weekend i usually dont play till 9pm eastern or later

but the "I require certain requirements line got me" ill probably lose but thats how I know you not that good

i have one homie who plays game battles religiously and hes the first to admit Im just as good as him at pub stomping but if were playing your rules I dont like my chances.

Who want this 1v1 work?

Any spectators?

spizike231 spizike231

shottadru shottadru

I'm down to see this
:nerd: :nerd:
Thread finally has some entertainment

Back
Top Bottom