Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Free $60 GS credit....should I get Tomb Raider throughly enojyed the first one, but felt it was too short to justify the $60 tag or get FO4...never played the FO series but I heard its long which might justify the 60 tag

FO4, like you said more bang for your buck.

Free $60 GS credit....should I get Tomb Raider throughly enojyed the first one, but felt it was too short to justify the $60 tag or get FO4...never played the FO series but I heard its long which might justify the 60 tag
If you get tomb raider and you beat it within a month, you can trade it in at GameStop and get around $40 credit for it and should be able to get fallout for $20 or so

From the wording it seems like if you own the games you can play it on Thursday. But if you don't own the games and brought GoW ultimate, you'll get the codes on December

That's the only gears one I have from BC like right now because I added it to my queue when it was free with games with gold

From the wording it seems like if you own the games you can play it on Thursday. But if you don't own the games and brought GoW ultimate, you'll get the codes on December

That's the only gears one I have from BC like right now because I added it to my queue when it was free with games with gold
You'd have to wait the. Or get a cheap used copy from GameStop. We'll see on Thursday though

If you get tomb raider and you beat it within a month, you can trade it in at GameStop and get around $40 credit for it and should be able to get fallout for $20 or so
 This was going to be my suggestion, this is what I plan on doing.

You'd have to wait the. Or get a cheap used copy from GameStop. We'll see on Thursday though

Ohh so it even though I added 3 to my queue it won't download when BC drops? That's wack
Oh I think I'm misunderstanding you. Do you own any of the games digitally. If yes, then it will populate in your queue on Thursday. If you own 3 then you can play it

If all you own is ultimate then you won't get the games until December

Last edited:
Oh I think I'm misunderstanding you. Do you own any of the games digitally. If yes, then it will populate in your queue on Thursday.

Yeah when gears 3 was free during the summer I added it to my queue in the hopes that when BC dropped it would automatically download... I think this is before we even knew about the ultimate edition

Oh I think I'm misunderstanding you. Do you own any of the games digitally. If yes, then it will populate in your queue on Thursday.

Yeah when gears 3 was free during the summer I added it to my queue in the hopes that when BC dropped it would automatically download... I think this is before we even knew about the ultimate edition
Then since you "bought" it you'll be able to play it

Nice. Thanks.

If you copped games on a old gamer tag do you think you can license transfer them to a new GT? Only issue is my old GT is banned so I can't log on to them. I can access them on 360 but they are still attached to my old GT. :wow:

Please tell the story of how you got banned lol.

Nice. Thanks.

If you copped games on a old gamer tag do you think you can license transfer them to a new GT? Only issue is my old GT is banned so I can't log on to them. I can access them on 360 but they are still attached to my old GT.
embarassed.gif
Please tell the story of how you got banned lol.
I burned my 360 games.

Halo 4 leaked dumb early, so anyone who played it they knew our Xbox was hacked. Banned. That's it.

You thought it was something interesting? lol

Yo should I wait till BF to get an XB1 or should I just cop one now with the deals that are out. I'm trying to get the best deal.

Yo should I wait till BF to get an XB1 or should I just cop one now with the deals that are out. I'm trying to get the best deal.
Check the ads that leaked already and compared to present deals. Depends on which bundle + games interests you the most.

The best deal is the Dell deal.

If you wanted an Xbox I would have copped the elite over the weekend for $500 and got the free controller and the game the deal was better than most of the Black Friday deals.

Most of the Black Friday deals are a $50 dollar price drop, hold out to see what Amazon offers but Dell has the best deal to get a new Xbox

Nice. Thanks.

If you copped games on a old gamer tag do you think you can license transfer them to a new GT? Only issue is my old GT is banned so I can't log on to them. I can access them on 360 but they are still attached to my old GT.
embarassed.gif
Yea, Zen posted a video about that a week ago. They said all of your old games will pop up to download again.

IDK about the ban though lol. Stop burning discs lol

The best deal is the Dell deal.

If you wanted an Xbox I would have copped the elite over the weekend for $500 and got the free controller and the game the deal was better than most of the Black Friday deals.

Most of the Black Friday deals are a $50 dollar price drop, hold out to see what Amazon offers but Dell has the best deal to get a new Xbox
The dell deal is the $300 one youre talking about right? for the 500 gb one.

is there any performance difference between the 500gb and 1tb consoles or its pure just memory?

and what about the elite console?

Last edited:
I burned my 360 games.

Halo 4 leaked dumb early, so anyone who played it they knew our Xbox was hacked. Banned. That's it.

You thought it was something interesting? lol

I remember playing matchmaking really early and wrecking everyone, especially all the developers lol, and ended up squading up with bravo :lol:. I told him I was planning on going to the halo 4 introductory event, and that if I played on main stage, would he mention us playing or not. He said he couldn't, but would say he's heard good things about me.

Come event time, I actually got on mainstage to play triggers down, my teammate asked him if he remembered me, his response was "omg that's you?! This guy is the best!". He ended up casting the game and didn't put my screen up once! Everyone else got put on at least once, all 7 players, except me. I was pretty salty since I was absolutely destroying them, and we took the first game. :smh:

Last edited:
The dell deal is the $300 one youre talking about right? for the 500 gb one.

is there any performance difference between the 500gb and 1tb consoles or its pure just memory?

Yeah $299.99 Gears and Fallout 4 with an extra controller and 500gb Xbox one.

The elite is 1Tb and has the solid state, it loads faster but nothing wild crazy, I def. noticed it on 2k16 though.. And it looks different it's flipped so the grill is shiny and the other side is matted.. That's about it

Back
Top Bottom