Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Call of Duty or Halo, which game should I buy?

I say you can't go wrong either way :pimp:

If you're a Call of Duty veteran, the game play in Black Ops 3 is very refined and smooth in my opinion. The new mechanics don't break the game in any way and are subtle enough to add an additional layer to the game. With the addition of co-op campaign and Zombies, there's plenty of content here. What will keep you playing though, is that the core multiplayer plays just the way it should and is the best we've had in some time now.

With Halo 5, many have been disappointed in the story this installment has to offer. Having not completed it myself, I can't fully comment on it, but I think that it's unanimous that the campaign is lacking and the end game is meh. With that being said, the process of going through the campaign with 3 buddies in co-op is still fun and worth a play through. Arena is where you'll spend most of your time though. As with COD, I feel that the game play is smooth and very refined. While many will argue for or against many mechanics that have been added, I feel that Halo 5 is fairly easy to pick up and play and get into. Within about an hour, I was thoroughly enjoying SWAT and putting up decent games. Warzone is the new mode that has been included into Halo 5. It's a mix of PvP and PvE in a 12v12 BTB-esque game. It's pretty fun once you understand what's going on and if you can get a group together to actually go after objectives. Also, I don't see the new Req system as pay to win. You earn plenty of in game points to buy Req packs to gain access to rare weapons. I won't speak on the effectiveness of certain weapons, inclusion or exclusion of game types or the ranking system as 1.) I'm not qualified and 2.) I don't think it effects the game experience if you're playing to have fun.

As with most gaming choices, it may ultimately be decided upon what your friends mostly play. As far as NT goes, there's a good community here that plays both and are always down to get games going.

Last edited:

Treyarch never really did us wrong...

Happy we have a decent COD this year.
YUP!

Glad u was wrong
laugh.gif
AW Burned me too much but not gonna front like I wasn't Anti about COD.

I'm like 75% done with the Campaign on Halo and it def lacks. Stuff that should of been cut scenes isn't. The writing of cut scenes doesn't even grab you. The story still lacks. But achievement hunting and difficulty wise Halo still rocks coop.

I personally just always liked the stories of COD,

I've always been a battlefield fan though. (since BF2 and 1942)

Cod campaigns are hardly ever worth talking about.

Black ops 3 campaign is nice because of the co-op........but halo has had that for a while
laugh.gif
I've actually enjoyed the cod campaigns through the years, i liked the MW campaign although 3 was a step down imo but the BLOPS/WaW campaigns were pretty interesting with all the espionage stuff 

BLOPS 2 had a pretty darn good campaign imo and so did AW (mostly because of Kevin Spacey da gawd). ghosts was okay till that ending
mean.gif

but BLOPS 3 is pretty bad all around tho

I used an Amazon gift card to buy the digital version of Fallout...any chance they'll email my code before midnight so that I can preload?

Who is doing Battlefront? Not much talk on this thread other than Memph.

YO WHEN THAT BATTLEFRONT DROPS, EVERYTHING IS GETTING ABANDONED FOR IT. YOU ALREADY KNOW I'M A BATTLEFIELD AND STAR WARS FANBOY. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS FOR ME.

Last edited:
Here we gooooo. I carry my weight but Naughty just feels like a boat anchor, shooting at the floor and throwing nades at himself.
laugh.gif

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
LOL 
roll.gif

I dunno if naughty actually plays... it just feels like he throws himself on the floor...

naught is our gears bot.

:rofl:

I'm sitting back waiting for Best Buy to do its buy 2 get 1. They need to hurrrrr up tho

Here we gooooo. I carry my weight but Naughty just feels like a boat anchor, shooting at the floor and throwing nades at himself.
laugh.gif

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

LOL 
roll.gif

I dunno if naughty actually plays... it just feels like he throws himself on the floor...

naught is our gears bot.
roll.gif

damn sucks to hear that. aint surprised tho thats why i beat my man in 3 execution games to 1 

Back
Top Bottom