Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Midship is the most over rated map of all time though, its grown on me over the years but I really don't get why everone went so hard for it

What? I usually dont disagree with you but that map was near perfection. It was the perfect size for 4v4 (never felt crowded) and there was always a reason to push as there was no real bottleneck on the map. Small and symmetrical so it was perfect for slayer, KOTH, CTF, Oddball and Assault. Very few maps could properly accommodate all those gametypes. Its up there with Beaver (Battle Creek) as top 5 Halo maps.

Standoff never appealed to me but it was one of the new mid to large sized maps that did rely a lot of maintaining control of the vehicles. The Pit was the only map in H3 that stood out to me. The rest I could do without. They werent bad maps but they just did do it for me.

The elite controller was available online at bestbuy for preorder I snagged on but they were backordered

Those with the elite system do you really feel it faster? Seen a YouTube vid that said it was 6 seconds faster turning on from cold boot 3 seconds faster to get to the game not much of a difference

I also didnt get the Beaver Creek hype 
laugh.gif
, and its always in peoples top 5. It was much better in CE than it is in H2 and Reach though.

But yeah that never goes over well when I tell people I don't like Midship but IDK Man I just never got it. Midship Bomb was great though, probably my favourite of the gametypes it supported.

My preference for maps is just atypical I guess. 

Valhalla is a standout H3 map IMO, but it played similar to how Standoff did. The Hog wasnt as huge of a deal on it but still. 

Pit, Narrows, Standoff, Valhalla, Construct, Guardian, and Snowbound would all classify as standout H3 maps. Not saying they were all great, but they were standouts.

Last edited:
I also didnt get the Beaver Creek hype :lol: , and its always in peoples top 5. It was much better in CE than it is in H2 and Reach though.

But yeah that never goes over well when I tell people I don't like Midship but IDK Man I just never got it. Midship Bomb was great though, probably my favourite of the gametypes it supported.

My preference for maps is just atypical I guess. 

Valhalla is a standout H3 map IMO, but it played similar to how Standoff did. The Hog wasnt as huge of a deal on it but still. 

Pit, Narrows, Standoff, Valhalla, Construct, Guardian, and Snowbound would all classify as standout H3 maps. Not saying they were all great, but they were standouts.

Killing me smalls....:lol:

Dont get me wrong I love asymmetrical maps as well but agree to disagree. Even among old Halo heads there will always be disagreements H1 & H2 > H3 :tongue:

Funny thing is I much prefer symmetrical maps from a fundamental standpoint. Assymetrical usually have a huge problem, theres usually a good side and a bad side, and sometimes its just too lopsided towards one side.

Thats the reason I dont like Beaver Creek, hold Red, Win Beaver Creek. Red side gets everything on that map.

I always preferred H3, but from a quality perspective I considered it and H2 about equal. CE is mechanically the best Halo game we've ever had but I never got to truly play it until now, and even now still dont think I've played it enough to try and put it over one of the other two OGs.

Black ops 3 is the best cod I've played to date.

I don't typically prefer treyarch cods.

One of my fav modes is back, Hardcore FFA.
pimp.gif

Easily a goty contender.

Last edited:
Just coped Halo. Add me: XxIAMTHEBEASTxX

Never really played Halo but i dont really like playing CoD that much anymore. Trying to run through the co-op campaign with some folks

tomb raider games always been nice, but they also always end up on a free list about a year later

Finishing the first TR now. I'm copping the new one beating it and trading it in.
Make sure you lock in the trade in value on Amazon if you know you are going to go hard and beat it quickly
smile.gif
Yeah I wish I was that committed. But GF, raid, life comes at you fast.
You can always cancel
true. Might just craiglist it for like $40, depending on the holiday sales and when I finish it.

cant wait to see what amazon has on BF..

this xbox 1 isn't even mine but im excited to play it.
I felt so old watching these dudes have a tournament on madden.
Walked in the bar on a friday night.. looked at the screen and said to myself.. I didn't know there was an NFL game tonight.... :smh: my parents use to say that for Madden 02-10.... :x :smh:

Havent played madden since.....11

Havent played much of anything but BF4

I went a few pages back to read up on the elite bundle from gamestop couldn't find nothing...

Was the deal our the exchange yall talking bout...

250 for your Xbox one

500 for the elite bundle which includes the $150 elite controller, 1 TB hard drive, a free game and an extra free controller.

Damn... that's a good deal...
Might have to pull that trigger. Will be calling today. I don't think I ever saw that email though. Checking my trash.

Edit: nothing in there. Hopefully it's still going on.

Back
Top Bottom