Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
... you the last one to be talking about slow internet.... STOP STEALING INTERNET
my internet isnt slow....it be my disc that messes up here and there.....its always disc error....
smh.gif
.....it seems to happen when whoever i'm playing pauses the game numerous times.....idk why
tired.gif
laugh.gif
.. yous good peoplez man, dont trip... i still havent seenyou deny a game yet... thats why your disc if prolly scratched... i still want a rematch with some of yall later tonight... i gotta watch the blazer gamethough.. ill holla tonight

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

laugh.gif
... you the last one to be talking about slow internet.... STOP STEALING INTERNET
my internet isnt slow....it be my disc that messes up here and there.....its always disc error....
smh.gif
.....it seems to happen when whoever i'm playing pauses the game numerous times.....idk why
tired.gif
laugh.gif
.. yous good peoplez man, dont trip... i still havent seen you deny a game yet... thats why your disc if prolly scratched... i still want a rematch with some of yall later tonight... i gotta watch the blazer game though.. ill holla tonight
laugh.gif
playing people on here is way better then playingrandomly people on xbox live
pimp.gif

Fam I don't know about that game. Tryna steal the ball after every defensive reb I got even before I could get it across half court and fast breaking everychange of possession.

That said, I'll give it to you that you got Manu's shot down which is impressive but come on man you know that was a cheap game.

GG youngpnoi, only 6 pts in the paint? we dont have to go to SIM to the max though

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

GG youngpnoi, only 6 pts in the paint? we dont have to go to SIM to the max though

LOL, I didn't know I only had that many. I swear I had at least 20.
laugh.gif

GG Youngpnoi, im pretty sure you didnt wanna play no more, so i just quit

Yeah, lol. I had no idea what was going on for a little bit.

roll.gif

maaaaan you gotta adjust the stamina to the same setting as the league, none of my guys getting tired.

but wait, that's a good thing for me since the nuggets bench is basura!

eek.gif

jretro unleashing his offense on the mavs
What the hell? 51 pts for Melo and 50 for JR Smith in the SAME GAME
smh.gif
Guess we know who's coming out of the West. I need to adjust thesliders cause that's ridiculous
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom