Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

The difference is I'll finish my games... if you were losing.... you'd quit.. and then be no where to be found... and not finish your last games
roll.gif

Dude we invited you to like 3 leagues... and each time after you started 0-5 you were NO where to be found
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Dude we invited you to like 3 leagues... and each time after you started 0-5 you were NO where to be found
roll.gif
airmaxin stay takin constant L's
eek.gif
roll.gif
i know im not the greatest 2k playerbut dude is very determined to convince us of his greatness
laugh.gif

DNF % only comes from ranked games... leagues and player matches dont count towards it, so basically you play your games when its against those lames online inranked games
laugh.gif

Well as i stated before im 100% sure no one on this site can come close to me in this game. If anyone on here beats me i will never post again, but ofcourseyou would have to do the same.....

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Well as i stated before im 100% sure no one on this site can come close to me in this game. If anyone on here beats me i will never post again, but ofcourse you would have to do the same.....

i'll play you for fun this weekend if you want. still yet to play 2k9 online but i'm beast with my friends
Gamertag: Mr Wes256

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Well as i stated before im 100% sure no one on this site can come close to me in this game. If anyone on here beats me i will never post again, but ofcourse you would have to do the same.....

You are lame sir

Really? If you feel that way then why don't you play me, if you beat me you'll never have to hear from me again.....

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

smh.gif
@ everybody playing except me......djgeteck you better be on tonight.....

lmao sorry my dude, im like one of the only ones on here that actually graduated from college and has a 9-6 job now. i will be online later tonight thougharound 8pm pacific
laugh.gif
and don't trip im a Niketalk 2k tourney vet andpeople already know i'll get the games in

idk if the really was to me or not but if it was yeah i'll play you
i dont care if you stop posting on here or not cause it aint bothering me. just a game to pass time and chill before finals get started
*nvm you just edited it, but i'll still play you*

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

LifeLessons wrote:

smh.gif

lmao sorry my dude, im like one of the only ones on here that actually graduated from college and has a 9-6 job now. i will be online later tonight though around 8pm pacific
laugh.gif
and don't trip im a Niketalk 2k tourney vet and people already know i'll get the games in

Well you'll try... you might not be able to connect
roll.gif

And you seem to be missing the point. Its not that we don't think your good... its that we have invited you to leagues in the past... and after you lose afew games.. you don't wanna play anymore.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

LifeLessons wrote:

smh.gif

lmao sorry my dude, im like one of the only ones on here that actually graduated from college and has a 9-6 job now. i will be online later tonight though around 8pm pacific
laugh.gif
and don't trip im a Niketalk 2k tourney vet and people already know i'll get the games in

Well you'll try... you might not be able to connect
roll.gif

his internet is slow?
laugh.gif

but 11pm est it is then lol

And you seem to be missing the point. Its not that we don't think your good... its that we have invited you to leagues in the past... and after you lose a few games.. you don't wanna play anymore.
roll.gif
Thats false. I just saying usually if i join a league its to fill in for someone who quit because the team he had blows and there was no chancefor him to win. Last NT league i was in i got a team with like 17 losses and like 8 wins brought them to 14-18 by then no one got on so i stopped getting onnext thing i know the league is done. Not once have i ever got to choose and or draft my team i was always thrown a 10 under 500 team being the beast that iam i always bounce back but the league dies down/other things are going on.
ohwell.gif

getting serious in this thread.... anyways, if you ready for a game 4 anytime before 5 im good to go

Back
Top Bottom