Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

Just a heads up to the guy that has the Hornets I am pretty much free for a game for a couple of hours. But for the rest of the night I'm going to be busyuntil maybe 12-1.

Geeze man... how did you only have 4 more rebounds than me.. it felt like all game you were getting everything... all that effort for the come back just tohave it foiled..

Oh and how many times am I gonna get you to bite on a pump fake.. i got up for a shot, and you block my shot with your waist...
mad.gif

Same with turnovers... a couple times your guy jumped out of position and then got the steal anyway

GG tho

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Geeze man... how did you only have 4 more rebounds than me.. it felt like all game you were getting everything... all that effort for the come back just to have it foiled..

Oh and how many times am I gonna get you to bite on a pump fake.. i got up for a shot, and you block my shot with your waist...
mad.gif

Same with turnovers... a couple times your guy jumped out of position and then got the steal anyway

GG tho
GG

offensive rebounds are really important in the game

i get lucky on those blocks, i just jump up and some how i end up with a block anyways when im on the ground
laugh.gif

i do this alot, and it works, after a pump fake, when your opponent bites on the pump fake, take a dribble inside and shoot a mid range, it also avoids any"wasit" blocks

do it with rip since he has a quick release and money from mid range

I'm at work right now but can anyone check if the Celtics-76ers Game 1 game got reset? Somehow, the connection was lost so hopefully it's reset now.BPM, I don't get off work til 5 so I'll be around at about 5:30-6:00 if you wanna get like 2-3 games in.

My bad guys, trying to finish up this horrible semester, but I'll get on real quick and reset game 1.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

LifeLessons wrote:

smh.gif
@ everybody playing except me......djgeteck you better be on tonight.....

lmao sorry my dude, im like one of the only ones on here that actually graduated from college and has a 9-6 job now. i will be online later tonight though around 8pm pacific
laugh.gif
and don't trip im a Niketalk 2k tourney vet and people already know i'll get the games in

Well you'll try... you might not be able to connect
roll.gif
his internet is slow?
laugh.gif

but 11pm est it is then lol

no not slow. just a few other guys in the other 2k league that have cheap routers so i can't connect to them ....
laugh.gif
and yes i will see you online around 8pm pacific

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

crag, if you online wanna get game 4 in?

or youngpnoi custom?
Yeah, I've never used the Celts before. Only shots I got down are PP and KG.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
... you the last one to be talking about slow internet.... STOP STEALING INTERNET
my internet isnt slow....it be my disc that messes up here and there.....its always disc error....
smh.gif
.....it seems to happen when whoever i'mplaying pauses the game numerous times.....idk why
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom