Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

you shot 10 of those threes with billups
roll.gif
with that glitch holding the ball for 5 seconds to get a perfect shot off.

whiney %%@ dudes always got something to complain about. when a bunch of yall shoot 40 field goal attempts with one player, hold the ball in one spot for 5-10secs to get the perfect shot with no contest, drive all day and just score in the paint.

^ NIKEAIR I kinda like that idea...

all these complaints about playing sim...Lakers gotta be the most sim team in the league
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

GG Grizz

lebron is sooo cheap in the game, we should ban anyone in the league to pick him up

btw i saw an idea online which is pretty cool

in some leagues, they set aside 2 teams that no one uses, those teams are filled with lower rating players that no one drafts, they use those teams as a free agent pool

so if you want to pick up free agents, you can just trade one of your players for another

just a suggestion

so dope!!! me and fraij were wondering how we could draft free agents!

and jret i'm not wining, just saying. Its only a game. Maybe if I'm the only one who thinks you ODing on that play is unfair than i'd understandwhere you're coming from...but i have a feeling i'm not hte only one
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

GG Grizz

lebron is sooo cheap in the game, we should ban anyone in the league to pick him up

btw i saw an idea online which is pretty cool

in some leagues, they set aside 2 teams that no one uses, those teams are filled with lower rating players that no one drafts, they use those teams as a free agent pool

so if you want to pick up free agents, you can just trade one of your players for another

just a suggestion
just gotta have 2 extra gamertags for that to work.

GG NKE, I'm just glad I don't have to play Bron Bron no more, I seriously have no idea what to expect. Play up on him and I get dunked on, play looseand he rains from anywhere on the court.

GG Jehlers, lost to you by 18 the first time, won by 18 this time. Guess home team really means something haha.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GG NKE, I'm just glad I don't have to play Bron Bron no more, I seriously have no idea what to expect. Play up on him and I get dunked on, play loose and he rains from anywhere on the court.

GG Jehlers, lost to you by 18 the first time, won by 18 this time. Guess home team really means something haha.
i beat u by 18?

arent u the one where i made it rain with roy to score 12 points in 25 seconds and win?

jretro? you talking to me? you can get an auto win, once again i would rather buy a homeless man a .75 cent tacobell soft taco than play you lol

Back
Top Bottom