Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

What the hell, i guess i ran out of Live.

So i typed in a 48 hour code thats never been used i even at to peel the thing to see the code. thats how i know its never been used. And it says this cant beused try a valid code. i did it twice.

Anyone else have another code??

Can these things expire if u dont use it within a time period??

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

What the hell, i guess i ran out of Live.

So i typed in a 48 hour code thats never been used i even at to peel the thing to see the code. thats how i know its never been used. And it says this cant be used try a valid code. i did it twice.

Anyone else have another code??

Can these things expire if u dont use it within a time period??
yeah apparently they expired...same thing happened to me man...i went to use my old code that came with crackdown when i ran out, and it didntwork
ohwell.gif

Naw i got it, its tricky as hell for soem reason.
U cant just hit redeem code.
You have to go to modify Payment Options, then click Reedem now.

Hasnt always been like that idk what thats about.

Youth im going to the lobby now.

seriously man. stop doing that play. No one calling that play cheesing, eh? i'm the only one to see he's exploiting the games glitches?

jehlers lets run.

i didn't even run that play the whole game, i ran a variety of other things. you just stay with kidd at the three point line for 5 seconds so you can get aperfect shot, or you'll just drive and try to get a dunk. step your defense up.

you shot 17 threes with kidd against gully in your complaint. so you been shooting threes all day, and driving, no mid range game what so ever.

Originally Posted by jretro23

you shot 17 threes with kidd against gully in your complaint. so you been shooting threes all day, and driving, no mid range game what so ever.
look at the play-by-play of the game we just played. I took plenty of mid range shots.

and uhh, you took one more 3 pointer than me
roll.gif

GG Grizz

lebron is sooo cheap in the game, we should ban anyone in the league to pick him up

btw i saw an idea online which is pretty cool

in some leagues, they set aside 2 teams that no one uses, those teams are filled with lower rating players that no one drafts, they use those teams as a freeagent pool

so if you want to pick up free agents, you can just trade one of your players for another

just a suggestion

Back
Top Bottom