XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i wanna earn my 4th spot in the West trust me i just dont want the 2 wins
nerd.gif
wink.gif
smokin.gif
(to lose against Retro)

Hey would you look at that. I didn't even realize I had the 4th spot in the West. Not like it matters though.

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

theres a chacne that the whole west could finish with winning records
With a .434 record I am: last place in the West, or 3rd place in the East. Hahah gay.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
yea you dropped 67 with Rudy Gay but you played like 5 % on ball D and went to the Rack alot with Gay

and i hope by you quitting at the end didnt affect my W

Fam like you wasn't penetrating with JR and Granger
smh.gif
I was shooting just as muck as you were with Granger. screw your W it should have went to overtimeafter Gay hit that 3 but they wanna call it a 2
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Fam like you wasn't penetrating with JR and Granger
smh.gif
I was shooting just as muck as you were with Granger. screw your W it should have went to overtime after Gay hit that 3 but they wanna call it a 2
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you even watched the replay ... clearly was inside the 3 line

GG tho u tried
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Hey would you look at that. I didn't even realize I had the 4th spot in the West. Not like it matters though.
NOT ANY MORE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Not like it matters you have to play jretro first round
tongue.gif

I have a feeling next league everyone is going to try and migrate to the East and its going to be overrun with good teams.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I have a feeling next league everyone is going to try and migrate to the East and its going to be overrun with good teams.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
7/8 teams in the West are + .500

[table][tr][td]East Playoff Race[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]GR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
t11.png
[/td] [td]New Orleans Hornets *[/td] [td]0.533[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]
t0.png
[/td] [td]Philadelphia 76ers[/td] [td]0.517[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]
t3.png
[/td] [td]Chicago Bulls[/td] [td]0.413[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]
t14.png
[/td] [td]New York Knicks[/td] [td]0.368[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
who would have thought that Id be looking at 2nd or tied for 1st in the conference when i signed up for this thing
laugh.gif

Looks ima be outa the playoffs for the first time out of all these leagues.
I cant get it going with this team.

Yankee where the hell have you been??? Get your games in!

Gully you still need to win 6 games to get to 18... and then you'll be past ritch for the final playoff spot... assuming he loses his last 1-2 games

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Yankee where the hell have you been??? Get your games in!

Gully you still need to win 6 games to get to 18... and then you'll be past ritch for the final playoff spot... assuming he loses his last 1-2 games
i am currently in 4th good sir
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]West Playoff Race[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]GR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
t15.png
[/td] [td]Z-Los Angeles Lakers *[/td] [td]0.892[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]
t17.png
[/td] [td]X-Dallas Mavericks[/td] [td]0.766[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]
t23.png
[/td] [td]Houston Rockets[/td] [td]0.655[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]Golden State Warriors[/td] [td]0.600[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]San Antonio Spurs[/td] [td]0.586[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]
t12.png
[/td] [td]Utah Jazz[/td] [td]0.565[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]
t24.png
[/td] [td]Oklahoma City[/td] [td]0.518[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]
t8.png
[/td] [td]Memphis Grizzlies[/td] [td]0.434[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom