XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by jretro23

woooooow 2k server froze us up with 39 seconds left in the game and i was up by 10
laugh.gif

smh 2k.
i thought my xbox froze
laugh.gif
. i would re run the game but ihave to go to work in a few.

Originally Posted by qball23

Originally Posted by jretro23

woooooow 2k server froze us up with 39 seconds left in the game and i was up by 10
laugh.gif

smh 2k.
i thought my xbox froze
laugh.gif
. i would re run the game but i have to go to work in a few.
laugh.gif
get used to it, 2k server is garbage.

Yeeeeeaaaahh im not giving up Roy just so I can get green I'll repeat myself. I'm not giving up Roy or gasol

Nah okay go on 2ksports.com and go to our league then go to MY TEAM tab, then EDIT SCHEDULE, then remove one of those teams on the left and then add theGrizzlies.

Or else when we play it won't count for the league, it'll just be for fun.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GG Jumpman. You had everything going. Me on the other hand
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
I bought a new controller because I've had my other two since like 2006 and the buttons where all messed up. Sure enough I start hitting jumpshots with the new one.

GG Retro... only lost by 7 thats a moral victory for me...

How your team outrebounded me ALL Game long is beyond me when I have D12 and Chandler down there...Josh Smith was getting offensive rebounds over me... anddon't get me started on how Biedrens was blocking D12's dunk attempts..

PS Your a Jerk!!! We went through like 8 tip off attempts with neither of us jumping and you never would... so finally I did.. and you techinically won the tipoff since I can't do them... and you got the ball to start the first 3 quarters
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom