XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Ray Allen[/td] [td]Philadelphia 76ers[/td] [td]San Antonio Spurs[/td] [td]Awaiting Approval[/td] [td]Your Action Required:
----Click to reply to trade---- Accept Trade Reject Trade[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]LaMarcus Aldridge[/td] [td]Philadelphia 76ers[/td] [td]San Antonio Spurs[/td] [td]Awaiting Approval[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Carlos Boozer[/td] [td]San Antonio Spurs[/td] [td]Philadelphia 76ers[/td] [td]Approved[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Delonte West[/td] [td]San Antonio Spurs[/td] [td]Philadelphia 76ers[/td] [td]Approved[/td] [/tr][/table]
Im on the verge of pulling the trigger on this but im not so sure about delonta
ohwell.gif

In my unbiased opinion he is awesome
happy.gif

I will say this. His shot is easier than Allen's

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Fast break points?

I can't fast break?
fast breaks usually are off blocks/steals/turnovers

not off miss shots
So if he misses a shot, and I have Lebron or Richardson streaking down court I can't pass it too them?
Not if there on the other court near my paint which they were like I dont usually mind.. but if the second I miss you pass it to somebody near theother side of the courts paint thats kinda chessy I mean im not calling you out for it its just that Im not doing those things cause I thought we couldnt

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Fast break points?

I can't fast break?
fast breaks usually are off blocks/steals/turnovers

not off miss shots
So if he misses a shot, and I have Lebron or Richardson streaking down court I can't pass it too them?
Not if there on the other court near my paint which they were like I dont usually mind.. but if the second I miss you pass it to somebody near the other side of the courts paint thats kinda chessy I mean im not calling you out for it its just that Im not doing those things cause I thought we couldnt
Oh I see what your sayin, not on the actual break, but when J Rich was hella up court. Yeah I feel you, I'll try not to make those passesanymore my bad.

I'm going to play some resident evil, if anyone wants to play a game of 2k xbox me or aim me = Jumpman247c

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GG Cap. Sorry about off balling Wade but I'll be damned if anyone can actually guard him man up.
GG i got off to a terrible start and everytime i woulf get right back into it you would make a run

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Ray Allen has been dealt
laugh.gif

Anyone want to play a custom with me so i can get used to my new players?

Sweet I'll hop on live right now and put it through

and an admin has to put it through

Back
Top Bottom