XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

All fam did is pull 3s with Nash and go inside with Howard all game. yes I'm heated.
What did you expect him to do. Shoot threes with Howard and go inside with Nash
smile.gif

Only 12 threes? That's not that bad.

Roy and Gasol are not going anywhere

unless I get Durant

just sent you a trade dj and nore as well.

I can't play with any of those players you sent Untroubled Youth.

What did you expect me to do?? I draft Dwight Howard so I could use him... i didn't pass up Kobe to just let Dwight not score...

And Nash was on fire... do you expect me to stop shooting when he couldn't miss?

You need to use KG more

Game anyone?
Edit

I attepted 3 more 3's then you did... and had 4 more points in the paint then you... at least 10-14 of my PIP were put backs... so really I had less thanyou

I'll be able to get on in a second if anyone wants to play. NORE check ur trades.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

just sent you a trade dj and nore as well.

I can't play with any of those players you sent Untroubled Youth.
Alright well is there anyone you want package or whatever? I mainly just want Joe Johnson..

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Untroubled what do you want for Amare
Well I mean it'd have to be KG.......... But we can package something together maybe like Amare and Prince for KG and Rip or something?

I'll have to think about that one... Odom is mainly used as a rebounder for me... approve the JJ trade
smile.gif

I will but it kind of hinges on Odom, I need desperately another rebounder, I'm getting zero production at the SF spot, please
frown.gif

Yeah man... since your giving me JJ I'll do Odom for Butler... I'll send it over right now
happy.gif

woooooow 2k server froze us up with 39 seconds left in the game and i was up by 10
laugh.gif

smh 2k.

Just got a new controller hopefully it helps me hit my jump shots, my other two controllers were jacked up.

So if anyone wants a game, lets do it.

Back
Top Bottom