XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Good stuff Magic! Man that was insane! We both just flat out refused to lose. Boozer is so soft
smh.gif

^Yaaay

Look its fine for you to get dunks with LeBron and Richardson since that's what they are good at but just don't make it your primary way to get points.J-Rich is a good three point shooter and his release is easy, take advantage.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I didn't turbo mash, full court press, or turbo dunk.
Hahah two things..
1. It was a practice game so you coulda done whatever you wanted to.
2. Even though it was a practice game you didn't cheese whatsoever. I think 95% of Lebron's points were from jump shots, nice man.

I HAD to replay that when Bron Jumpman'd over Gerald Green I think it was. LOL

EDIT: BTW what you know about making u burn up a whole 24 seconds due to my dude's swatting you like 6 times on one trip down the court?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I didn't turbo mash, full court press, or turbo dunk.
Hahah two things..
1. It was a practice game so you coulda done whatever you wanted to.
2. Even though it was a practice game you didn't cheese whatsoever. I think 95% of Lebron's points were from jump shots, nice man.

I HAD to replay that when Bron Jumpman'd over Gerald Green I think it was. LOL
Green is a beast, dude has an insane vert Dunkin all over wallace, and nene.

Yeah ritch. Who makes a shot with 2 sec left... Steals the ball at halfcourt and then heaves a 3 from nearly 5 ft behind the arc to tie it! Smh

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

^Yaaay

Look its fine for you to get dunks with LeBron and Richardson since that's what they are good at but just don't make it your primary way to get points. J-Rich is a good three point shooter and his release is easy, take advantage.

Yeah get inbound steal! That was the dagger for me!

LOL nope

Edit: I'm going to try him out a couple more games before I try to give him away.

the following people on the block for the bobcats! make me offers for a solid pf or center

pg - raymond felton
pg - chris duhon
sg - jerry stackhouse
pf - paul millsap
pf - udonis haslem
c - sam dalembert
c - jermaine oneal

Back
Top Bottom