XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

So now any1 can read these post and "complain" becuase they want FLYYYYYGULLY out the league and BAM im gone .. u and i both know thas ridiculous
laugh.gif

you know you have been called out on this before, by me and mamba, i think others too

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

So now any1 can read these post and "complain" becuase they want FLYYYYYGULLY out the league and BAM im gone .. u and i both know thas ridiculous
laugh.gif

you know you have been called out on this before, by me and mamba, i think others too
TnisaTard
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
NO on ball D

Mamba all he did the WHOLE game was play as Tim Duncan down low and try to block shots and get Rebounds

nah man its cool... I told you the games done... I'm just askin that you try to play a bit more Sim...

IDC about the game anymore... I just don't want that to keep going on... since I'm nto the only one calling you out on it.

I hope in our next game your a bit better about it.

Sir CRAGMATIC moderator of the NT09 tourney league lets run the game back

roll.gif
roll.gif
anyone want a custom game so i can get used to my team?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

nah man its cool... I told you the games done... I'm just askin that you try to play a bit more Sim...

IDC about the game anymore... I just don't want that to keep going on... since I'm nto the only one calling you out on it.

I hope in our next game your a bit better about it.

ok so lets play our 2nd league game then
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

TnisaTard
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
NO on ball D

Mamba all he did the WHOLE game was play as Tim Duncan down low and try to block shots and get Rebounds
Thats how people gotta play to defend the way you play homie!!!!!
roll.gif
Thats why I kept getting torched..I knew if I Did that you'd say something about it

Originally Posted by Ruff C

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll play a regular game. Easy win I already lost 2 in a row

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

NKE, can you think of something that involves Prince or Crawford that also involves D Will?
uhh iono, i cant access to my team right now until i get on XBL, so iono, but probably not because DWill was a number 1 pick, i really cant getrid of him unless i get a #1 pick type player in return

TnisaTard
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
NO on ball D

WOW
IMO im probably one of the top 3-4 players in the league that plays on ball D, i always guard the ballhandler, and i switched to different people to get themin position or i jump the passing lanes, you can ask anyone, no one ever complains about my on ball D

I even play on ball d 78% (VIP) of the time in ranked matches

and i most likely only did that to you is because all you did was

drive it it with josh smith
and JR smith too if i remembered correctly

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by Ruff C

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll play a regular game. Easy win I already lost 2 in a row
i'll be on in 10

the last 2 games in the league showed up as 6 minutes, and i checked the settings and its at 6. i'll change it back to 7.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So what % of points in the paint is acceptable? just so im clear on this... HALF? 40%? 35%?

No more than half. But sometimes its acceptable to do more than half if you score legitimately. Not just running in the lane with your guard every chance youget or running in a circle with your big man.

So what % of points in the paint is acceptable? just so im clear on this... HALF? 40%? 35%?
there is really no % of PIP we go by, but on how you get it

theres like offensive rebounds, legit fastbreaks (like steals/blocks)

not like running in circles with kobe or lebron who cant be stopped and then dunk it

generally it should be under 50%

there is really no % of PIP we go by, but on how you get it

theres like offensive rebounds, legit fastbreaks (like steals/blocks)

not like running in circles with kobe or lebron who cant be stopped and then dunk it

generally it should be under 50%
Yes, exactly. It's not really how MANY points in the point, but more HOW you got those points. You usually will know if you are abusing PIP..

Back
Top Bottom