XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

indifferent.gif
at yuku

Damn this league seems like a bunch of whiners, I should have thought twice before I joined.

I'm scared to play a game with Lebron, and J Rich.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Damn this league seems like a bunch of whiners, I should have thought twice before I joined.

I'm scared to play a game with Lebron, and J Rich.
i mean, did you not read the rules displayed in the 1st post on the front page?

gg gully, take more mid range shots. they easier to make.

I dunno what the trick to this bull$#!+ is but when the other team is just shooting contested 3s and making them all and getting every rebound and my guys canthit open jumpers i really wanna flip.

anyone else still wanna play tonight... that +%!+ was rediculous
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

this game @%@+%*+ sucks
Haha dude relax gg. I really don't care but some one is bound to tell you that you cant full court press the whole game and play more on balld.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

this game @%@+%*+ sucks
Haha dude relax gg. I really don't care but some one is bound to tell you that you cant full court press the whole game and play more on ball d.

I started pressing in the 3rd when i was down by oh i dunno 30... not that it matters... i said before this started i wasnt gonna win any games. i dont knowwhy but i f'ing suck a tthis game.

do the que thing or w.e retro... ill take another beating
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

this game @%@+%*+ sucks
Haha dude relax gg. I really don't care but some one is bound to tell you that you cant full court press the whole game and play more on ball d.

I started pressing in the 3rd when i was down by oh i dunno 30... not that it matters... i said before this started i wasnt gonna win any games. i dont know why but i f'ing suck a tthis game.
Let me clarify what I meant. Trying to steal the inbounds pass under your goal every time. Its kinda annoying.

Anyway just figure your guys shots down and you should be good. Also when you have Durant at the 2 most of the time you will have someone smaller than him onhim. Just back them down and that shoot a fadeaway and its easy buckets.

And if you thought it was frustrating playing me just wait until you play jretro.
happy.gif

this game @%@+%*+ sucks

I started pressing in the 3rd when i was down by oh i dunno 30... not that it matters... i said before this started i wasnt gonna win any games. i dont know why but i f'ing suck a tthis game.
Let me clarify what I meant. Trying to steal the inbounds pass under your goal every time. Its kinda annoying.

Anyway just figure your guys shots down and you should be good. Also when you have Durant at the 2 most of the time you will have someone smaller than him on him. Just back them down and that shoot a fadeaway and its easy buckets.

And if you thought it was frustrating playing me just wait until you play jretro.
happy.gif
Oh its a bad habit i guess... my friend i played with when i first got the game a couple weeks ago would always steal the inbound passes with D12
smh.gif
so i started doin it to him... i wont do that anymore.

I dunno how to stop that baseline play that the Lakers just ran on me about 500 times... my D would always get caught up and no matter what the shot wasuncontested.

Kevin Durant and Devin Harris are on the block.

gg ritch. sorry bout all the pip. this is the first game with this team and i could NOT shoot for %$% with them lmao

anyone wanna run with the bobcats??

this game @%@+%*+ sucks

Anyway just figure your guys shots down and you should be good. Also when you have Durant at the 2 most of the time you will have someone smaller than him on him. Just back them down and that shoot a fadeaway and its easy buckets.

happy.gif
Oh its a bad habit i guess... my friend i played with when i first got the game a couple weeks ago would always steal the inbound passes with D12
smh.gif
so i started doin it to him... i wont do that anymore.

I dunno how to stop that baseline play that the Lakers just ran on me about 500 times... my D would always get caught up and no matter what the shot was uncontested.

lol oh god I thought u were gunna stop using that glitchy play retro
sick.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

gg ritch. sorry bout all the pip. this is the first game with this team and i could NOT shoot for %$% with them lmao

anyone wanna run with the bobcats??
Its all good I didn't even notice. Man that was a crazy fun game. That was ridiculous how I ended the first quarter! If I didn't do that Idon't think I would have won.

I'll give you Roy for Durant. His shot is a little easier and quicker.

I'm on now, I know it's mad late but if anyone is on and wants to get a practice round in get at me.

Back
Top Bottom