XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Oh my...

I dont even know how to draw those fouls... i shoot when the guys in the air and all that happens is i miss
smh.gif
smh.gif

I think i play pretty sim like... dont I?
Its really easy. All you have to do is push the left stick towards the defender and shoot. I think, I don't remember haha.

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

How do you stop a best player from fouling out? Realize h has 3 fouls in the 1st half and take em out? How about not jumpint at every fake? But its my fault .... We all playin for 2nd place anyway so if yall want after this i can b done
i was forced to keep him in becasue of the lead defecit.

Might i add all your BS fouls WERE the reasoning for the Defecit.

10 point game the whole way, NVM skip that if it werent for your BS fouls i woulda been winning.
Why do u think i quit i was gettin straight robbed from a W

Wateva man every league its something that you complain about. I wont do it anymore as a matter of fact ill shoot from half court for now on

Anyone wanan get a game? I dont want to take sides but, when I played you cap I was up by a large amount and you kept getting 3 point fouls to cut my lead towin, Im not saying you won cause of it, Im saying you got those pump fake three point fouls on me too and it didn't look like they were by chance it lookedlike you kept trying to draw them.

I dont even remeber those games i think that was in my first handful of games....but now all of a sudden everyone is speaking out ? ... Thats cool ... But on asidenote i never debated that i wasnt trying to draw fouls i jus didnt think that it was cheesing when you can avoid it all together but since evryone wants tocome out the woodworks it is wat it is .... Ill jus let yall jump and not have to pay for the mistake and ill stop altogether
Or if yall want yall can boot me

I wanna be in the league .... So the drawing fouls thing is cheesing? I juw wanna kno for the future or can i do it every once in a while

nah drawing fouls is not cheesing at all, but if you try to draw 3-point fouls back to back? Then yeah maybe it is

nah thats all good but when u did it to me its all you kept doing for a bit, trying to draw a 3 point foul and nothing else lol but its all good man

gg yp...

Sorry for all the PIP but i was playing from behind nearly the entire game and its kind of hard when Lewis is not touching rim on any shot he puts up in thefirst 3 Q's

And yet another W slips away because my player gets blocked at the last second
indifferent.gif

Really Camby? you cant finish a TWO HANDED DUNK to win the game?
indifferent.gif
see if i give it to him again....

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

gg yp...

Sorry for all the PIP but i was playing from behind nearly the entire game and its kind of hard when Lewis is not touching rim on any shot he puts up in the first 3 Q's

And yet another W slips away because my player gets blocked at the last second
indifferent.gif

Really Camby? you cant finish a TWO HANDED DUNK to win the game?
indifferent.gif
see if i give it to him again....
GG, don't worry about the PIP. Almost had me there.

I dunno what my deal is with Boozer... sometimes i can shoot nothing but jumpers from 15 with him and score like 22... other times none of his shots fall andthe rest get blocked...

Game anyone?

If anyone wants to play, just message me, I'll be watching The Office or the Cavs/Wiz game.

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

I feel you.. Should there be no penalty for biting on a pumpfake?

Can you just agree with me on what you did was a little excessive?
laugh.gif

i'm willing to trade my players for role players once the season is done. because i doubt we're gonna finish the playoffs.

Stephen Jackson or Ginobili for West...

Ginobili is straight money, i just need more of an outside threat.

I wonder if your ever gonna get that chip retro
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom