XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Nash has been terrible for me lately... I'm lucky he was hot in the beginning of that game.. he usually waits til the end to do anything

Pablo whats your gamertag? I went to invite you.. but you removed me from your friends
Pablo2185

Yoink!
laugh.gif

I'll play you when I'm done

ehh forget it... imma throw in step brothers... but if anyone of those teams comes that i NEED to play, ill get back on there

OMG Ritch that was a damn frustrating game I know for both of us. Besides KevMart none of my shots were falling, and same with you minus Durant.. Glad that oneis over though! GG

CAPTIAL BC YOU ARE CHEESE

this is complete total bull $%%+. The games i should be winning im getting screwed out of.

Everytime dude pump faked and drew a shooting foul for 3. I dont know what gltich ur doin or cheese tactic but as long as your doing that in this league oranyone else im out.

really dude EIGHT 3 point shooting fouls and FOUR more to add to that form mid range. SMH

Deron Williams fouled out and 5 of those fouls were on those BS 3 point fouls.

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

Thats not a cheese in my opinion all you gotta do is stay on ya feet .... Ima cheese because you keep commiting fouls
I wouldn't say its cheesing but it is annoying. Its so easy to pull off and a cheap way to get to the line. Hell I hate when they do it in theNBA
laugh.gif

Thats the problem with this %+!+. I got ppl complaining about playing on ball D. I play on ball D and thats what happends. If i leave the air at any point itsa shooting foul.

THAT AINT BASKETBALL IF YOU DONT THINK THATS CHEESING YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP ******ED.

And you just admitted ur chessing. Your the one creating the foul which is a glitch or something.

Craig, if you let this go on im done.

12 SHOOTING FOULS IN ONLY 3 QAURTERS? SMH

and this Artard thinks its sim.

Oh my...

I dont even know how to draw those fouls... i shoot when the guys in the air and all that happens is i miss
smh.gif
smh.gif

I think i play pretty sim like... dont I?

Idk what this is, he even gets the Sam Cassell Animation everytime.

How am i supposed to win when my star players are fouling out in the 3rd qaurter cuz your cheesing. It aint alright its bull. Yes im mad, yes im frustrated.Thats 10 times worse then the strip animation.

Youve perfected this more then Retro has perfected the strip, thats how bad it is.

i don't think its cheesing, unless the person is doing a million pump fakes. other than that, no way its cheesing.

Yeah man I noticed that going on too when I played Cap but thought nothing of it... didn't think thered be a glitch to DRAW fouls...

come to think of it i had only gone to the line like once all game when i played him... where he went ALL the time

That aint cool

I was thinkin nothing of it until Deron Williams fouled out in the 3rd qaurter and it happened for the 10+ time while Mo drilled the 3 for a 4 point play.

Jehlers you wanna get our last game in?

And I say if people don't wanna play on ball d... so be it I guess... if its a legitimate reason for it... such as what was goin on with Cap.. thendon't play on ball d

PS I sent you an invite Pablo

You dont jump you get sprayed, you do jump you get called for a shooting foul which will most likely be an easy 3 points at the line. Its a lose losesituation, its cheese.

Cuz of that il be stuck on my center the whole game you can believe that.

Craig maybe later i wanna watch Gils return against lebron comin on in a few minutes.

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

So the best player in the league dosent think its cheesing and the rest do .... Ok

But he also doesnt think his screen play where your player runs in circles is cheese
roll.gif

How do you stop a best player from fouling out? Realize h has 3 fouls in the 1st half and take em out? How about not jumpint at every fake? But its my fault.... We all playin for 2nd place anyway so if yall want after this i can b done

Back
Top Bottom