XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

WHY CANT I GET A ****KIN WIN. Im sick of losing all these dam games by 1 or 2 points.
And i think every league ive been in i get babied every game down low. Gasol and his fish face head %*% im sick of this #%%#.

Who ever wants a win in 45 minutes il be ready.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Maybe you would have had a better chance of winning if you played more on ball d

No, playing off ball D is the only way il have a chance. I dont even care about on Ball D im sick of losing. Im sick of trying to guess outa the million pumpfakes when someones gonna shoot it.

gg DJ...

I wish i knew how to save replays cause that Harris 3 had to of spun around and around in the rim for like 8-10 seconds LOL!!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

We got a little crazy with the PIP but i had to respond to LBJ jumping out of the building over my whole team
laugh.gif

Harris started out like 6/6 or something
pimp.gif

Im SO GLAD i made that AI for VC trade!!

This trade needs to be put through...

[table][tr][td]509155
Analyze Trade[/td] [td]Accepted[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Tony Parker[/td] [td]Oklahoma City[/td] [td]Philadelphia 76ers[/td] [td]Approved[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Mike Bibby[/td] [td]Philadelphia 76ers[/td] [td]Oklahoma City[/td] [td]Approved[/td] [/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I couldnt take that !@++ seriously
laugh.gif
Granger just throwinup every shot from 3 on fast breaks and everything
laugh.gif
just standin there all alone ready for the ball

I swear Prince's shot changes every game i shoot the same every time and dude airballs or nets it... so inconsistant
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at one player having 46 FG attempts, let alone 27 3pt shotattempts, doesn't matter if he's hitting em, one man team regardless.

Anyway, PISTONS... I don't think we can work anything out. I run Roy at the 1 and he's money.........

Back
Top Bottom