XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

yo gully, if i cant get in the games with you i guess someone else can take over the jazz ... i dont think giving you auto wins would be fair especially in thewest

any admin can drop me and then let someone else be the jazz just to make it fair

I'll flip a coin two times to see who gets the wins
tongue.gif

I was kidding. Well I don't know what would be a fair thing to do but I'm sure we can figure something out.

you can just drop me and add someone else to play these games fair ... just make sure to include me in the next league since im such a team player lmao

and no its not just my connection. i can play with others fine. there is something when our two connections get togehter. one of ours is restricted orsomething. and the other person is yankeephan.

if my memory serves me correct im not the only player DJ cant connect to so its clearly his connection or something ... but these are 2 games that i cant letgo down the drain

Nope no one had a problem connecting with him this time around, just you haha.

Edit: you couldn't connect with Yankee this time to?

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

you can just drop me and add someone else to play these games fair ... just make sure to include me in the next league since im such a team player lmao
but then in the next league it will be the same thing... how are you connected to XBLIVE .. try changing one of your settings ... frustrating iknow

i connected with yankee in the first league. and you also i think. but after something changed and havn't been since. alli know is it isn't just on me.theres something when our connections come together now that isn't working

all i know is you lucked out gully. MOST LIKELY the new person taking over the jazz will be better than me and my 2-13 bobcats skills hahah

Back
Top Bottom