XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

SMH Yankeephan my friend is bugging the !*+! out of me to play him so imma do that right now... ill be ready for a game in like an hour probably.

GG Jehlers, it seems like you never go in rhythm with anyone else than Deron, Antawn, and Manu.

Sorry Mamba, I can't play a custom right now. I'm about to get out the house real quick.

Come on now Jehlers... don't act like you didnt just do the cap draw the foul @ the 3 trick
roll.gif

Dude i swear to god that was a huge coincidence lol. They blew the whistle just from you jumping. When that !*!% happend i was like god dammit. It wasnt givingthe Sam Cassell animation the Cap got everytime thats how i could tell it was being forced.

GG tho my bad that was unintentinal i dont even know how to draw those fouls.

And what is up with all u guys and your stacked front courts.
These last 2 games were nightmares for me rebounding.

Mavs has Yao Ilgauskas Varajao Okafor
Hornets got Chandler and Howard

Thats just unfair lol. I just cant wait until next league when i can draft my own team i cant stand this team but il stick through it

Edit: and yea im done Ritch i wasnt even planning on playin 2 i gotta a crap load of work to do.

Nash pisses me off... he is SOOOO inconsistent lately... he can either start or finish a game.... but he cannot do both
frown.gif

Just pointing out that he tried to get some games in today.

And Nash cant do it consistently because he's old
laugh.gif

Pablo get on and play me so I can finish my season
smile.gif

Maybe its not my players who are inconsistent... maybe its me... because sometiems I do great with Joe Johnson and other times I suck w/ him
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom