XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Since when was pretending to be gay, cool?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Husalah

grin.gif

I think it's a white person thing.
roll.gif
IDK

We were at breakfast the other day with one of the black girls we work with and we were talking about how we were all watching a movie together. She was like, "That must be something white guys do, all the guys I know wouldn't watch a movie at home with another guy without feeling gay."

Originally Posted by Husalah

grin.gif

I think it's a white person thing.
roll.gif
IDK

We were at breakfast the other day with one of the black girls we work with and we were talking about how we were all watching a movie together. She was like, "That must be something white guys do, all the guys I know wouldn't watch a movie at home with another guy without feeling gay."

The Commando is OP. Def a game changer. As soon as I unlocked this @ Level 44, I went 30 and 11 on FFA, and basically top 2 the next 5 or 6 games. It has like 0 kick at all,
laugh.gif

The Commando is OP. Def a game changer. As soon as I unlocked this @ Level 44, I went 30 and 11 on FFA, and basically top 2 the next 5 or 6 games. It has like 0 kick at all,
laugh.gif

Just had to win a Domination game myself. My whole teams KD average was .48 with 1 cap and 0 defends. I came out 27-12 with 6 caps and 7 defends. Won by 3 damn points.
30t6p3b.gif
I hate not playing in a party. I always get stuck with some weak !@* kids.

Just had to win a Domination game myself. My whole teams KD average was .48 with 1 cap and 0 defends. I came out 27-12 with 6 caps and 7 defends. Won by 3 damn points.
30t6p3b.gif
I hate not playing in a party. I always get stuck with some weak !@* kids.

Well it seems like the update didnt fis the spawns cause its some garbage
30t6p3b.gif

I was playing domination. My team only had 'A'

I died, responded at 'C'
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I died, responded at 'C'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MeantToBeAlone

30t6p3b.gif

I died, responded at 'C'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MeantToBeAlone

30t6p3b.gif

I died, responded at 'C'
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My bad guys. Yall know what i meant you silly gooses!

Anyways, has anyone else noticed that the Ak-47u is better than the AK-47?
laugh.gif

Accuracy, range are higher. The only thing higher then the 47u then the reg. Ak is the mobility
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My bad guys. Yall know what i meant you silly gooses!

Anyways, has anyone else noticed that the Ak-47u is better than the AK-47?
laugh.gif

Accuracy, range are higher. The only thing higher then the 47u then the reg. Ak is the mobility
laugh.gif

Am I the only on that HATES the credits system. Sure its good for wager matches but I prefer having to earn your perks/weapons. Sure some weapons you have to be the level for, but most thinks you can just unlock whenever you want. Before I had to get to a level 31 before I could get Claymores, get so far for other perks... etc. I mean I had claymores at like level 8, had all the perks I wanted, so now it's not bad at all to prestige....
30t6p3b.gif

Am I the only on that HATES the credits system. Sure its good for wager matches but I prefer having to earn your perks/weapons. Sure some weapons you have to be the level for, but most thinks you can just unlock whenever you want. Before I had to get to a level 31 before I could get Claymores, get so far for other perks... etc. I mean I had claymores at like level 8, had all the perks I wanted, so now it's not bad at all to prestige....
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom