XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Husalah

Since when was pretending to be gay, cool?
grin.gif

I think it's a white person thing.
roll.gif
IDK
Last time I checked, Pookieman was black.

I had picked up a G11 earlier in my leveling, did work and I was so anxious to unlock it for self. Unfortunately, i'm not consistent with it. I seem to do the most damage with M16 somehow.

Rotate between M16, G11, and the Choppa.

I had picked up a G11 earlier in my leveling, did work and I was so anxious to unlock it for self. Unfortunately, i'm not consistent with it. I seem to do the most damage with M16 somehow.

Rotate between M16, G11, and the Choppa.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I was told by numerous sources that the AK-47 was terrible

They were wrong.

AK-47u is better. Compare the stats for each one.
The only thing the AK-47 does is make you run slower.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I was told by numerous sources that the AK-47 was terrible

They were wrong.

AK-47u is better. Compare the stats for each one.
The only thing the AK-47 does is make you run slower.

Headphone question:

Why do you need Turtle Beach Headphones? Can't you use like a nice pair of Shures?

I'm a lone wolf player so I don't ever run with a mic to talk, unless I am playing with a team I am familiar with. I got a pair of Shure headphones and a pair of Klipsch S4 headphones. Can't I use those to soundwhore?

-The Juice

Headphone question:

Why do you need Turtle Beach Headphones? Can't you use like a nice pair of Shures?

I'm a lone wolf player so I don't ever run with a mic to talk, unless I am playing with a team I am familiar with. I got a pair of Shure headphones and a pair of Klipsch S4 headphones. Can't I use those to soundwhore?

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom