XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

No one else messes with the Famas? only knock I have on it is the range but I'm getting used to shooting in bursts for longer distances 

No one else messes with the Famas? only knock I have on it is the range but I'm getting used to shooting in bursts for longer distances 

Originally Posted by McRaptor

The Famas in MW2 was
pimp.gif
by far my best gun. I can't get down with it in this game though. I'm money with 3 bullet burst guns.

The Famas in MW2 was
pimp.gif
by far my best gun. I can't get down with it in this game though. I'm money with 3 bullet burst guns.

favorite gun so far, reflex scope + suppressor

favorite gun so far, reflex scope + suppressor

None of you checked out that MPL yet? I used to rock the ak74u but i tried out this MPL and its 
pimp.gif
. 3.13 average kd when i use it. I put the grip on it and thats it. I just unlocked the spectre right now so im going to try it out too.

None of you checked out that MPL yet? I used to rock the ak74u but i tried out this MPL and its 
pimp.gif
. 3.13 average kd when i use it. I put the grip on it and thats it. I just unlocked the spectre right now so im going to try it out too.

COD update:
  • · Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
  • · Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
  • · Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
  • · Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
  • · Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
  • · Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
  • · Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
  • · Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
  • · Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
  • · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
  • · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
  • · Additional online security enhancements
Has anyone tried matchmaking in a somewhat large party yet?

COD update:
  • · Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
  • · Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
  • · Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
  • · Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
  • · Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
  • · Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
  • · Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect

Is the update not available for anyone else right now? Wont let me sign into LIVE because of it

Is the update not available for anyone else right now? Wont let me sign into LIVE because of it

Originally Posted by Carver

COD update:

Couple nights ago i tried to host a nt xbl party, 9 ended up coming through and we all made it into ground war so i have no complaints with the matchmaking

COD update:

Couple nights ago i tried to host a nt xbl party, 9 ended up coming through and we all made it into ground war so i have no complaints with the matchmaking

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

COD update:

I don't really have a problem with 3 or so people but a party as large as yours I would.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

COD update:

I don't really have a problem with 3 or so people but a party as large as yours I would.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

A lot of ago ayo comments made tonight
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Fixed it for ya babe
wink.gif

roll.gif

This guy
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Me and my friends always make some ayo comments to each other. Are we the only ones that do this? It must look real odd when an outsider hangs out with us. The things we find funny... no %%+*

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

A lot of ago ayo comments made tonight
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Fixed it for ya babe
wink.gif

roll.gif

This guy
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Me and my friends always make some ayo comments to each other. Are we the only ones that do this? It must look real odd when an outsider hangs out with us. The things we find funny... no %%+*

Back
Top Bottom