WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

pimp.gif
number 1 contenders ladder match

I can't wait till Sunday, the match card seems to be getting better for TLC
pimp.gif

I just noticed michelle mccool has the undertaker crosses as a armband that wraps around her hand.

I just noticed michelle mccool has the undertaker crosses as a armband that wraps around her hand.

did they bury Morrison a little more? I missed the match

They need to push him, I barely tune into WWE anymore b/c nothing changes, I feel like it's a revolving door of the same feuds rehashed

did they bury Morrison a little more? I missed the match

They need to push him, I barely tune into WWE anymore b/c nothing changes, I feel like it's a revolving door of the same feuds rehashed

Had an impromptu party, so I'm starting Raw very late.  I DVR'ed the show, but missed the 1st 15 minutes.

Kelly Kelly burying Tyson Kidd is quite humorous.

Despicable Me Award.  God damn Serena had some big ##$ *******.

CM Punk, yes!!!!!

Had an impromptu party, so I'm starting Raw very late.  I DVR'ed the show, but missed the 1st 15 minutes.

Kelly Kelly burying Tyson Kidd is quite humorous.

Despicable Me Award.  God damn Serena had some big ##$ *******.

CM Punk, yes!!!!!

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Nah, Michelle is a devout Christian and she wears those crosses on her ring outfits as a representation of her faith.

She's been doing that for a minute.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Nah, Michelle is a devout Christian and she wears those crosses on her ring outfits as a representation of her faith.

She's been doing that for a minute.

So I guess it will be Miz vs Morrison at Royal Rumble for the title.

I doubt they would have a heel face a hell.

And Sheamus is suppose to be fighting HHH anyway.

So I guess it will be Miz vs Morrison at Royal Rumble for the title.

I doubt they would have a heel face a hell.

And Sheamus is suppose to be fighting HHH anyway.

That's the good thing about DVR'ing Raw. I can fast forward through the entire Henry/Rhodes match.

Back
Top Bottom