WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

I can't even front, Miz interrupting the "Demon Girl" and taking her slammy was awesome
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smackdown on usa next tues.

can they not give us kofi vs dolph and kane vs edge again pls

smackdown on usa next tues.

can they not give us kofi vs dolph and kane vs edge again pls

I'm all for Miz being champ, but they cannot have him keep winning this way, and I don't foresee him "cleanly" winning a Tables Match either.

Who was Punk talking about in his speech?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

TNA lets Meth Hardy wrestle impaired all the time, and could have been high when he gave Anderson a concussion.
Tofollow-up on last week's story of Jeff Hardy almost being pulled fromTNA Wrestling's Final Resolution pay-per-view and stripped of the TNAWorld Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at theevent, Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for severalTNA stars including Shannon Moore, noted on his weekly podcast thatcompany officials have allowed Hardy in the past to wrestle whileimpaired.

Behrens also discussed Hardy's vicious chair shot tothe back of Ken Anderson's head in October, which resulted in theformer Mr. Kennedy suffering a severe concussion and sizable wound. Hesaid that Anderson is in a great position to sue the organization sincehe could claim Hardy was unfit to compete when he issued the negligentchairshot. Behrens says it's considered an "open secret" within thecompany that Hardy is still using drugs and thus they wouldn't have achance in court.

It should also be noted that Hardy isincoherent backstage at TNA live events. He slurs his words and keepsto himself at all times.

I don't think Kennedy will go that route since he's been good friends with the Hardys and their boys for a while now. Meth and Kennedy also share the same agent, whom Hardy introduced Kennedy to (and got Kennedy his long-term deal with TNA).
30t6p3b.gif
@ TNA & Meth though...every day TNA looks more and more like WCW and we all know the druggie went there to get high everyday with no punishment.

Who was Punk talking about in his speech?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

TNA lets Meth Hardy wrestle impaired all the time, and could have been high when he gave Anderson a concussion.
Tofollow-up on last week's story of Jeff Hardy almost being pulled fromTNA Wrestling's Final Resolution pay-per-view and stripped of the TNAWorld Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at theevent, Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for severalTNA stars including Shannon Moore, noted on his weekly podcast thatcompany officials have allowed Hardy in the past to wrestle whileimpaired.

Behrens also discussed Hardy's vicious chair shot tothe back of Ken Anderson's head in October, which resulted in theformer Mr. Kennedy suffering a severe concussion and sizable wound. Hesaid that Anderson is in a great position to sue the organization sincehe could claim Hardy was unfit to compete when he issued the negligentchairshot. Behrens says it's considered an "open secret" within thecompany that Hardy is still using drugs and thus they wouldn't have achance in court.

It should also be noted that Hardy isincoherent backstage at TNA live events. He slurs his words and keepsto himself at all times.

I don't think Kennedy will go that route since he's been good friends with the Hardys and their boys for a while now. Meth and Kennedy also share the same agent, whom Hardy introduced Kennedy to (and got Kennedy his long-term deal with TNA).
30t6p3b.gif
@ TNA & Meth though...every day TNA looks more and more like WCW and we all know the druggie went there to get high everyday with no punishment.

I'm all for Miz being champ, but they cannot have him keep winning this way, and I don't foresee him "cleanly" winning a Tables Match either.

I guess the Edge vs Christian match should just be forgotten from Raw a few months back.

Shame since that was one of Edge's last great matches. And it happened on a Raw I believe.

I guess the Edge vs Christian match should just be forgotten from Raw a few months back.

Shame since that was one of Edge's last great matches. And it happened on a Raw I believe.

^not to mention that in the summer they attacked each other

but we can see a edge/christian feud maybe for the whc at wm 27

^not to mention that in the summer they attacked each other

but we can see a edge/christian feud maybe for the whc at wm 27

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

this

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

this

I can't wait till Sunday, the match card seems to be getting better for TLC
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom