WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

You can't put this match last and not have some type of swerve...
C'mon.  You should know better than that by now.
Like I said.
Should've never doubted the power of Superman Hogan Marine...
30t6p3b.gif

This @+++ is pathetic.

Wade Barrett vs John Cena - Chairs Match

I'm not even going to bother with the whole Cena firing/reinstating angle.  All we need to be concerned with is Barrett reinstating Cena was contingent on the ever dreaded CHAIRS MATCH!!! that they'll be having tonight.  So yes, this is a match where chairs are legal, but all other foreign objects are still against the rules.  I won't kid myself thinking Barrett's going to win.   This is WWE.  Cena hasn't wrestled on a PPV in months, so he's winning, and winning big tonight.

Prediction: John Cena

Wade Barrett vs John Cena - Chairs Match

I'm not even going to bother with the whole Cena firing/reinstating angle.  All we need to be concerned with is Barrett reinstating Cena was contingent on the ever dreaded CHAIRS MATCH!!! that they'll be having tonight.  So yes, this is a match where chairs are legal, but all other foreign objects are still against the rules.  I won't kid myself thinking Barrett's going to win.   This is WWE.  Cena hasn't wrestled on a PPV in months, so he's winning, and winning big tonight.

Prediction: John Cena

Back
Top Bottom