WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/23 - Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk TLC Match, Orton vs Cena, DX Returns (p21)

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

2n8zqyb.png

http://www.wweshop.com/pr...N&productId=50-05299

WWEShop exclusive. Comes with shirt.

Any stores carry that shirt?
nerd.gif

That's a hell of a deal, but I'm not really into buying the DVD's. I'd rather rent them

TNA statemento on Taz replacing West:
The following was issued on TNAWrestling.com: TAZ JOINS THE TNA ANNOUNCE TEAM THIS THURSDAY ON "iMPACT!" TNA Wrestling fans - tune into "iMPACT!" this Thursday night to see the changes in the announce team as Taz assumes color commentating duties with Mike Tenay! Don West has been promoted within the TNA organization to oversee merchandise development and sales initiatives. TNA will release more specific details on Don West's new role in TNA soon.

the Big Gold belt is prolly the best looking belt out there along with the WWE winged eagle belt.

And good ol' HGH knows he can never attain Stone Cold/Rock/Hogan status if he's in a stable. His problem lies within himself and not realizing he lacks the charisma aforementioned wrestlers had.
He's never going to hit that level anyway.

2 major names leaving WWE:
Spoiler [+]
According to sources, Jeff Hardy has been telling friends that he is leaving WWE after SummerSlam this Sunday. He has given people the impression that he will return at some point but wants time off right now. WWE shot an angle Tuesday for SD! this week where he says he's going against doctors orders by wrestling Sunday at the PPV. WWE would of course need to take the title off him at the PPV. It is possible that he will appear at next weeks SD! tapings as well but this looks to be it for him for the time being.

Lilian Garcia is also expected to work SummerSlam and Monday's Raw before leaving. WWE developmental Diva Angela Fong filled in for Lilian during a recent house show tour. There is no word on if they will use her as a replacement.

Well neither are surprises really. I just hope they go with the latter plan for the TLC match.

hopefully Morrison gets added somehow in that TLC match
pimp.gif
i think the punk.hardy tlc match ALONE should headline Summer Slam not the 23030953rd match ofCena/Orton

You guys read Angle's explanation??

edit:sorry if I'm late

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/entertainment/20461778/detail.html?taf=pit

On How It Started: "The whole thing was just crazy. I told the girl it wasn't going to work out. She asked me for my car to go to the store, went to police, got a PFA. The police came to my door, kicked me out, put her in, and it's been like that ever since, and I spent nine hours in the county jail."

On Being Told To Leave His Home: "The cops told me I had to leave. I didn't even know why. I got out of there. If they tell me I've got to get out of my house, I'm leaving, I'm gone, and this girl ended up following me."

On Him Having Proof: "We got surveillance tape that shows she followed me out, and then she had me restrict the PFA by following me, so basically in a nutshell, that's pretty much what happened."

There's a 15-20 min video on there where he's interviewed and explains it. Don't think I can embed.

I believe the guy. Anyone who has dated a physco b#%&! would too. Plus, everyone knows she's a crazy bird. Thats why she got fired. The only reason TNAkept her as long as they did was because Kurt was boning. Poor guy is probably never messing with black chicks again.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Has anybody ever noticed how happy black guys in the audience look duringR-Truth's entrance??

Originally Posted by 22stylez

hopefully Morrison gets added somehow in that TLC match
pimp.gif
i think the punk.hardy tlc match ALONE should headline Summer Slam not the 23030953rd match of Cena/Orton

I agree that Morrison should be added, and get the title. Punk doesn't need a 3rd reign already. The TLC should also be the main event.

But despite what people think, Cena and Orton have only wrestled one on one about 3 or 4 times and I think only on one occasion was there a clean victory(Summerslam 07). Since 07 Orton and Cena have both improved a lot and I actually have pretty high hopes for their match, despite the lack of build.

Back
Top Bottom