WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Yall need to listen to the last episode of the MLW Podcast. Konnan is telling a lot of groupie love on-the-road stories. Talking about Juventud hit some girl while she was wearing his cruiserweight title. WHILE using the plastic bag from the ice container (in the hotels) as a condom.

jsbrown and jcmojica are making me regret this whole thing
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Meh, there won't been any need for that when I GHIMS DC at Royal Rumble.

Is GHIMS still alive? PLZ respond.

Here is a message from the sex machines to the tag team champions. You can kiss the gold bye bye, it belongs on 2 sexiest waist!
download.php

No hate, cause he was one of my top 5 heels of all time, but Rick Rude always looked like he was riddled with STD's..He just always had this look on his face that said, "Come on ladies, let's go back to my hotel so I can give you some wine and Hep C."

No hate, cause he was one of my top 5 heels of all time, but Rick Rude always looked like he was riddled with STD's..He just always had this look on his face that said, "Come on ladies, let's go back to my hotel so I can give you some wine and Hep C."

He probably did

[h2]FIRST TWO SURPRISE ENTRANTS IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE CONFIRMED[/h2]
Source: Pwinsider.com

As we’ve been reporting here on the website, WWE is planning to bring back several former talents. According to numerous sources, several of those names are expected to return at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view this Sunday night.

Two names now confirmed for the 30-man Royal Rumble match are Carlito  and Shelton Benjamin.

Benjamin has been working in Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling since leaving WWE back in April 2010, winning the tag team titles in ROH and teaming with MVP in New Japan. He recently asked for and was granted his release from the company.

Carlito left WWE in 2010 and has been working the indy scene as well as overseas with WWC.

2nsugex.gif

Hey Club,I'm no longer in the Rumble?
tumblr_m9wkpjfszJ1r324lio1_400.gif

tumblr_m8bd90ODNk1r324lio1_400.gif

I demand a spot.If you don't give me that spot,I'm gonna beat that clown Stinker to a bloody pulse,and send that
Joker wannabe to the Arkham Asylum.

I dig both entrants. Hopefully they'll both be truly motivated and have some sustained use/success.

Back
Top Bottom