WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Here's a random PPV. One Night Only 97. I remember it being really good outside of 2 matches. Would definitely watch HHH/Dude Love, Owen/Vader, Bret/Taker, and HBK/Bulldog.

i know you fellas mentioned it before, but where are you guys watching old episodes of Raw/Smackdown?

im preferably looking for 96-2000 RAW.

NTRR Prediction Questions to be posted shortly

^Mostly just youtube and dailymotion for me, but it's much harder to do that now since the WWE has been snatching down so many older things for awhile now.

Here's a vid that should link you to some more episodes from 2000. It's still a lot easier to watch old episodes of Heat, Velocity, Shotgun and Metal though

^Mostly just youtube and dailymotion for me, but it's much harder to do that now since the WWE has been snatching down so many older things for awhile now.

Here's a vid that should link you to some more episodes from 2000. It's still a lot easier to watch old episodes of Heat, Velocity, Shotgun and Metal though

I forgot how much better the opening intros would be the music they play now is :x

So weird seeing The Patriot with that theme song? I always thought it was exclusively Kurt/ Team Angle.

And does anyone know where I can watch the Taker/ HBK Hell in a Cell match when Kane first appears online?

[h2]FIRST TWO SURPRISE ENTRANTS IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE CONFIRMED[/h2]
Source: Pwinsider.com

As we’ve been reporting here on the website, WWE is planning to bring back several former talents. According to numerous sources, several of those names are expected to return at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view this Sunday night.

Two names now confirmed for the 30-man Royal Rumble match are Carlito  and Shelton Benjamin.

Benjamin has been working in Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling since leaving WWE back in April 2010, winning the tag team titles in ROH and teaming with MVP in New Japan. He recently asked for and was granted his release from the company.

Carlito left WWE in 2010 and has been working the indy scene as well as overseas with WWC.
My dude Benjamin
pimp.gif

Carlito was cool too
pimp.gif
[h2]SURPRISE[/h2]
Spoiler!
[h2]SURPRISE[/h2]Spoiler!
[h2]SURPRISE[/h2]SPOILER!

Last edited:
OFFICIAL 2013 NT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE PPV PREDICTION CONTEST!!!
  • Contest is open until 8:00 PM ET Sunday Night
  • You may only enter once
  • Once you submit your entry, it cannot be changed
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • Any Pre-Show YouTube matches do not count towards the questions (Cesaro v miz has been moved to the PPV card)
  • 1000 total possible points
  • Good luck!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BJTG5DZ

Last edited:
That Val Venis gif is making me lose it every time come to this thread :lol:

These dudes :rofl:

Last edited:
Royal Rumble Drinking Game.

To Begin
Take a shot of your favorite spirit if entrants #1 and #2 have some sort of obvious pre-existing history (SIP drink for all else below)
Drink if entrant #3 is a pawn that does nothing but interrupt the #1 vs. #2 fight.
Drink again if eliminated before #4 enters, again if #4 is eliminated before #5 enters, etc.
If Santino Marella or Cody Rhodes enters between #2-6 (I just have a feeling)

Rumble Cliches

Anytime a superstar points at the hanging "Wrestlemania XVIII" sign
Staredown between two "big men"
Four or more superstars rally together to eliminate a "big man"
Pre-match allies double cross one another

Entrants

Every surprise "vintage" entrant (mostly, out of elation)
Every former world champ crammed entering spots #24-#30
If a wrestler from the WWE or WHC matches enters
Brodus Clay dances with his ladies in ring

Eliminations

Every time a standard maneuver causes a delayed or leaping elimination (ie botched elimination)
Eliminated contestant re-enters the ring, causes revenge elimination in some way

Throughout the Royal Rumble
Every twitter popup
Waterfall during a promo if a wrestler grabs a microphone during the RR match
Mention of RAW vs. Smackdown, double with implication of making decisions out of brand loyalty

Commentary cliches

"BOTH feet much touch the floor"
"Skinning the cat"
"[This is my] Prediction to win"
"...has an advantage as the fresh man in"
"Favorite match of the year"
"Dark horse prediction"
"Trending Worldwide"

TO CLARIFY: Everything but rule #1 is just a SIP of beer, or your favorite drink!
Quoting for later

Flying out to Phoenix today with some of my family to see the Royal Rumble. Will have pictures once I get back to NY, look out for me in a referee shirt and during the Rock Punk match my godson will have a rock fat head.
Have a good time.  Should be a really fun show.

The Official 60 Entrants in the NT Royal Rumble Pool

ESyDC

muhnjob

casekicks

jcmojica24

diewitsjames

Agthekid

jsbrown

Rusty Shackelford

Grizzly Hebert

Mcflyy

toine2983

4wrestling

Mitchellicious

theDEEK

RKO2004

3dgarfly23

NewZ05

TheMAN007

6 rings MJ

gregzzy23

PLVN

DCAllAmerican

Peep Game

gunnascott

Pugnax179

thekillerj23

hymen man

GotHolesInMySocks

beansietime

dnycemodel

hombrelobo

lobotomybeats

jdcurt2

AndOneFlip

TennHouse2

Captain Charisma85

hellaones

iLLoQuent aka DSK

JRAdagreat72

HybridSoldier23

Big Van Vader

lilpennymagicfan

kb8 3qwick

CelticsPride34

Mr DragonFly Jones

Joe Cool23

goofy08

ROBPZEE612

kalikid23

Naija Nitemare

xJumpman23x

michigan

KiLLaBapi

donmega

In The Line For VIIs

AirThompson

Club

jhova718

im that one

biff lawson

Numbers 1-30 will be drawn tonight during the UFC on Fox show.

I apologize to:

venom lyrix

fx2

OwensStr8Clownin

NoneOfYours25

jmal519

You did not enter in time to make the top 60.  Please still take part in the Royal Rumble Prediction Contest!

Sorry that it took so long to get everything together with the Rumble.  I was traveling all week for work, and after working with a group all day in a conference room, and then going right out for dinner and drinks after every night, there was just no time to get this stuff done earlier.

4w, does the Royal Rumble match itself count toward the total number of matches in the contest?..Or are you asking for total number of regular 1vs1/Tag team matches?

Back
Top Bottom