WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Yes, it was that bad and its a combination of both Cena thinking he's funny and writers being out of touch.

I cringed when he started talking about Black Ops 2.

Oh lord I'm watching it now and its starting off rocky. I thought this was supposed to be serious.

I made it 2 minutes and stopped it. Something felt wrong there. Almost like Cena was just going through the motions. :smh:

Cena's promo was like the kid who didn't do their book report, and then tried to wing it.

100% accurate. I felt bad for him. What the hell is going on backstage? Seriously, terrible segments. Inconsistent booking.

Last edited:
I know we always hate on Cena's promos and all, but this latest one legitimately was as terrible as you could imagine.

Question for anyone who knows. How do they decide to change the belt? Does the current champ make the decision?

I honestly have never played IYH. I just knew it used the same gameplay engine as WrestleMania the Arcade Game.

Now if you were talking about Attitude, Revenge, Thunder. I would have reported you.

Wow, I couldn't take 30 seconds of that foolishness.
Wait, you don't like WCW/nWo Revenge? :frown:

Did you guys like WCW vs The World? It was pretty cool. Nitro and Thunder were cool too.

I liked WCW vs The World. The massive amount of characters, including remakes of actual ones ("Bad Blood" = Great Muta) were pretty awesome. There were loads of moves to do too, it's just that the controls were so random, you never knew which move you were doing based on the combination. I only liked Nitro/Thunder for the videos, cause the gameplay was :rolleyes And I used to get heatd when you'd do your finisher and the opponent immediately pops back up, sometimes before you even complete it. I remember doing a Macho Man Elbow Drop, and as it hit, DDP was back on his feet before i was :x :lol:

Back
Top Bottom