WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Peep Game... Let that man stew in his fail stew.

He chose this! He got too geeked about Flair giving him his blessing to use his move and goofed. That's it man. :smh: I'm just as shocked as you but he simply sucks.

Ken Shamrock was the man though. Another instance where a guy was pushed to the moon and Vince & Company snatched him back by his boot straps. Oh and don't give me the BS about him sucking on the mic.

:lol: :lol: I was trying to cut him some slack, but jeeeeez :x

Agree about Shamrock too (crappy mic skills included). I was a fan of his back then, and didn't really know unless years later why he didn't move up any higher. That triple threat cage match with him, Rock and Mankind was :pimp: :pimp: though

Watching that Shawn Michaels vs Ken Shamrock match. It just makes me wonder, what if Shawn didn't break his back? What would have happened to him, the WWF/E, Austin, The Rock, Triple H? :wow:

^Love the buildup to that match :pimp:

This is random, but :rofl: Shamrock vs Mankind "The Corporate Champion"

I honestly have never played IYH. I just knew it used the same gameplay engine as WrestleMania the Arcade Game.

Now if you were talking about Attitude, Revenge, Thunder. I would have reported you.

Wow, I couldn't take 30 seconds of that foolishness.

Last edited:
Cena's Raw Promo Draws a Negative Reaction

According to both PWInsider.com and The Wrestling Observer, a lot of discussion was taking place backstage at Raw last night concerning how bad John Cena's promo was to close the show.

ESPN has updated their WWE Power Rankings for the week. Listed below is this week’s top 5, with their rankings from last week in the parentheses.

1. CM Punk (1)
2. Dolph Ziggler (3)
3. The Shield (9)
4. Alberto Del Rio (4)
5. The Rock (2)

John Cena ranked at #10 this week after taking the #5 spot last week. ESPN wrote the following about John Cena’s promo on Raw.

This man used to be money on the mic, but his promo on Raw was seriously one of the most ridiculous, time-wasting experiences I’ve sat through in years. Curious to know whether his writers are really this out of touch, or if Cena actually thinks he’s being funny.

:lol: I remember I bought IYH for 19.99 at Software ETC.

Didn't understand how to do a damn thing. All I did was choose British Bulldog and hard punch cuz I enjoyed seeing the bulldog head bite my opponent.

According to both PWInsider.com and The Wrestling Observer, a lot of discussion was taking place backstage at Raw last night concerning how bad John Cena's promo was to close the show.

ESPN has updated their WWE Power Rankings for the week. Listed below is this week’s top 5, with their rankings from last week in the parentheses.

1. CM Punk (1)
2. Dolph Ziggler (3)
3. The Shield (9)
4. Alberto Del Rio (4)
5. The Rock (2)

John Cena ranked at #10 this week after taking the #5 spot last week. ESPN wrote the following about John Cena’s promo on Raw.

This man used to be money on the mic, but his promo on Raw was seriously one of the most ridiculous, time-wasting experiences I’ve sat through in years. Curious to know whether his writers are really this out of touch, or if Cena actually thinks he’s being funny.

I haven't seen Cena's promo yet but was it THAT bad?

1. CM Punk (1)
2. Dolph Ziggler (3)
3. The Shield (9)
4. Alberto Del Rio (4)
5. The Rock (2)

I haven't seen Cena's promo yet but was it THAT bad?

It was so bad live. I can't imagine it on TV :x

Back
Top Bottom