WWE Night of Champions PPV 9/15 | Prediction Contest Open! | Orton v Bryan | Punk v AXEL/Heyman

#PopIt4DFly
mickie_james_9.jpg

Pretend this is Mickie James
kmt9gKh.gif

Man Homebro, how about you just mail the book to someone when you are done. Use some sort of random selection process.

Aye, who are these Ant Brothers dudes from CHIKARA? One of yall posted this match. Watching it now. Ant Mast dudes. The Colony

That's not a bad idea, DC.

ITO sent me some great books a while back. Maybe we can do a book exchange round these parts.

Some of those excerpts were so insightful. The double J one especially.

As much as I hate Jeff, and his Cena Complex, I support his prickmove. Never waste a chance to bury the bury-er.

HBD D-Fly..

Thanks Lobo for all the reading material..

There is no way in hell I can picture Undertaker's last match or SCSA's WM return without JR doing the commentary..Can yall imagine those 2 moments being narrated by Cole and JBL's dumb ***?..It's almost blasphemy.."HE'S BROKEN IN HALF!!!!"

JR a great eye for talent and great play by play guide. But he was a POS and a coward. I will miss Vince bully him around and clowning on him.

That's not a bad idea, DC.

ITO sent me some great books a while back. Maybe we can do a book exchange round these parts.

1. I have the following books on me right now if anyone is interested in trading

Ric FLair: To Be The Man
Mic Floley: Have a Nice Day
Hardy Boyz: Exist to Inspire

2. Colt Cabana's Podcast. About to dive into it. Latest episode is with Sunny. I might skip over that one but he has some great guests for those of you that like to hear people that can actually wrestle. Jerry Lynn, Pac, Dan Severn, Reckless Youth, Sabin, Regal, Amazing Kong (Kharma). So yea go on over to ITUNES and listen and support Colton. :smokin

Last edited:
JR a great eye for talent and great play by play guide. But he was a POS and a coward. I will miss Vince bully him around and clowning on him.
Exactly what was he to do? Come on man.

1. But on a similar note, if you go back and listen to Scott Hall or Kevin Nash's podcast with Stone Cold (forgot who it was), they talk about how dudes in the back used to mess with JR all the time in the WCW days. Almost like punking him. You have to go back and listen.

2. Wow, watching a Bull Nakano/Akira Hokuto match from back in the day. Cage match. Hokuto just did a damn missle dropkick from the top of the cage. Don't think I have ever seen that done before. Wow. Impressive. I am about to go to work so I will post it later.

3. I was teaching a match lesson the other day, and tried to see how over Daniel Bryan was. We were doing functions, and I wrote a graph on the board and told the kids to tell me if it was a function or not. I said write it on your dry erase board, Yes or No. So when the majority of them wrote yes, I started doing the yes chant softly with the arms. A few caught on to it. I will make it mainstream soon.

1. I have the following books on me right now if anyone is interested in trading

Ric FLair: To Be The Man
Mic Floley: Have a Nice Day
Hardy Boyz: Exist to Inspire

2. Colt Cabana's Podcast. About to dive into it. Latest episode is with Sunny. I might skip over that one but he has some great guests for those of you that like to hear people that can actually wrestle. Jerry Lynn, Pac, Dan Severn, Reckless Youth, Sabin, Regal, Amazing Kong (Kharma). So yea go on over to ITUNES and listen and support Colton. :smokin

Cabana can be hit or miss. Latest one I listened to was the one with Homicide and I think Joel Maximo. Going to dl the Reckless Youth one now, I remember hearing his name all over the indys back in the day.

Anyone out here old enough to remember the R.S.P.W newsgroups?

- Out of the current group of athletes taken from scratch with no prior wrestling experience, word is that the two NXT stars who are expected to start on WWE TV fairly soon are Mojo Rawley and Baron Corbin. Both are former professional football players. WWE has gotten a lot of press for touting the two as the latest football stars to come to pro wrestling.

- WWE officials are not happy with the direction that The Miz is going in. Their “babyface experiment” with him may be ending soon.

- WWE and John Cena both want him back on TV in October to help push Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the big campaign WWE will be doing for it.

While Cena won’t be wrestling until around Royal Rumble time, he will be making appearances for WWE during the month of October and his rehab for the injury will be one of the storylines featured on Total Divas.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

lobes did you get an online version of the book or something?

the paperback i ordered just came in last night.

i have both jericho books and Hardcore Diaries for trade

lemme get that flair book

1. Clubbers - PM me man. I will give up Flair for Jericho. I will tell you which Jericho book I want after I find out which one talks the most about Japan/Mexico.

2. I am listening to Colt and Meltzer. My I can listen to meltzer all day. He is telling his story. I love how they gave much love to Mike Tenay :smokin

1. Clubbers - PM me man. I will give up Flair for Jericho. I will tell you which Jericho book I want after I find out which one talks the most about Japan/Mexico.

His first book is everything leading up to his first appearance in the WWF.

The second book is all about his WWF time, but it also has a lot of Fozzy stuff thrown in. It's not as good as the first, but still very good.

lobes did you get an online version of the book or something?

the paperback i ordered just came in last night.

I had some transcripts.

I have Jericho's 2nd book autographed by Danielson. Random.

Hey speaking of random..

Club what's your finish?

Back
Top Bottom