WWE Night of Champions PPV 9/15 | Prediction Contest Open! | Orton v Bryan | Punk v AXEL/Heyman

i do a Curtain Call, but im thinking of changing it

Whatever it is..

Can't wait to kick out of it.

:lol: :lol:

I need to see that Kharma youshoot, **** looks hilarious.

And the WWE is disappointed in Miz as a face? After having him host their 2nd biggest PPV, constantly commentating, having Flair's blessing, and being their social ambassador person? Seems like they really had this all planned out and were thinking far ahead :rolleyes

His first book is everything leading up to his first appearance in the WWF.

The second book is all about his WWF time, but it also has a lot of Fozzy stuff thrown in. It's not as good as the first, but still very good.
Ok. Well Clubs I want #1. I don't give a damn about the WWF stuff

Sent another question to MLW Radio
DC from Niketalk. Wassup MSL

Question for "Kurt"

Why does Vince (or whoever is behind it) treat Jim Ross so poorly? What did he do to deserve so much bad treatment over the years? It bothers me because he brings so much to the sport and he is disrespected at every opportunity by WWE.

Also, please tell the MLW Street Team to upload the "Lex Luger/DMX" story to Youtube that Konnan told a while back. I have been telling people about it but I can't tell it like Konnan.

[email protected]

Last edited:
old school - flat back bump

whats this neckbreaker version you speak of?

Did anyone check out the latest LAW's Review a Wai episode. Pure lolz on the story behind Disco Inferno's pitch to Vince Russo on having aliens invade WCW angle! And Russo dug the idea!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Did anyone check out the latest LAW's Review a Wai episode. Pure lolz on the story behind Disco Inferno's pitch to Vince Russo on having aliens invade WCW angle! And Russo dug the idea!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
People don;t listen to wrestling podcasts in here like that,.

old school - flat back bump

whats this neckbreaker version you speak of?

Just a regular Rick Rude neckbreaker without the gyrations. He'll lift the person in a basic suplex, have them land on their feet, then drop down into a neckbreaker. Shelton Benjamin does a variation of it, and it was also on Smackdown Shut Your Mouth.

TNA is wearing off on him maybe?

I think he is one of the best to ever do it.

Always liked him better than Jim Ross. Simply because he breaks down the science of it more than JR does

He was good in wcw because he only gave background information on wrestlers and why you should respect their style. When he tries to show emotion he sucks.

I can't really put he anywhere near jr. Jim is top 5 ever tenay isn't even top 15 imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom