WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

I am SO sick of people rolling through Sunset Flips. That might be the most overabused "counter" in wrestling.

I am SO sick of people rolling through Sunset Flips. That might be the most overabused "counter" in wrestling.

Did you ever wrestle in HS? Just wondering because we have the same technical gripes lol

EDIT: OMG LOOK AT CESARO! :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Totally just dawned on me that Dutch's new last name was Coulter. Like Anne Coulter.

Wwe has succesfully brought the lulz.

Last edited:
Did you ever wrestle in HS? Just wondering because we have the same technical gripes lol

Nah I didn't wrestling but I pay attention to the science man. It is really annoying man.

Mysterio.
Miz
Mistico

All guaranteed to do it.

Almost as annoying as a wrestler attempting to Powerbomb Kidman back in his WCW days. Knowing he would counter it into a face smash

Nah I didn't wrestling but I pay attention to the science man. It is really annoying man.

Mysterio.
Miz
Mistico

All guaranteed to do it.

Almost as annoying as a wrestler attempting to Powerbomb Kidman back in his WCW days. Knowing he would counter it into a face smash

"YOU CAN'T POWERBOMB KIDMAN"

Back
Top Bottom