WTH was goin on w/ our USA team

US coulda won today too. Poor coaching and a bad decision by the ref cost us a at least a point today.

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

USA is trash at soccer imo, no chemistry whatsoever- dudes gotta realize that if you want to be the best, you have to play with the best. Screw playing MLS and go overseas where real soccer is played

Landon Donovan? Just saying it is POSSIBLE to be good and play in the MLS.

The world>>>>USA in soccer...we can't be good at everything and over there that's the only sport they play

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

USA is trash at soccer imo, no chemistry whatsoever- dudes gotta realize that if you want to be the best, you have to play with the best. Screw playing MLS and go overseas where real soccer is played

Yea, thats a good point but he's wasting his time playing in the MLS. IMO its the reason why USA isn't that interested in soccer, MLS is ajoke.

Got damn Rossi too... son was born in NEW JERSEY!!! Went to HS IN NEW JERSEY!!

I don't care when your family came over from Tuscany man, if youre born and raised in JERSEY and you go play for another country against the US....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

2 goals from that bum
sick.gif

what ever happened to that freddie adu kid? i thought he was sposed to be real good.. why he dont play?

You're complaining like we don't dominate in almost everything.

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

he was riding pine in the bundesliga...

Originally Posted by wanksta23

USA is whack anyway

im glad i dont live in that country
Wack enough to beat Mexico to be in the tournament they are currently in? and
roll.gif
at the entire Mexico organization. You lost to Jamaica, El Salvador, Guatemala2x, USA 100x, Honduras 2x this past year and barely made it to the hex de puro panzazo. You are one lucky away goal in Canada from not being here. YOU MADDOGGIE!

Normally, I would say that there is nothing to be upset about since Italy is simply a class above the U.S., but given that New Zealand put up a better fightand lost 4-3 to Italy a couple of days ago, the U.S. should've put up a better result.. And Spain wiped the field with New Zealand.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

USA is whack anyway

im glad i dont live in that country

please do not turn this into an argument over countries, particularly one you cannot win

The US Soccer team is not there yet...will it ever be? Not if it still struggles to beat teams such as Costa Rica & Honduras.

Back
Top Bottom