WTH does Sosa mean? SRS

molly is in powder form.. right?

how the hell do you pop powder?

laugh.gif

Its sad because AZ is a legend. And most of you dont even know who he is.

:lol: A legend to who? You?

Dude was decent for his time.

Anyway Keef probably doesn't know who AZ is/was, matter-of-fact, I doubt Chief Sosa can even spell AZ

arent arent u like 16?

or am i mistaking u for the other rusty.

u two really need to do something about the closeness of ur SNs man

people uninformed as hell :lol:

molly comes in powder and crystals. powder is usually less potent. both can be put into gel caps.

Molly and E pills are not the same thing but the active ingredient (mdma) is in both.

arent arent u like 16?

Nah the other Rusty is 16, I'm 26

And I ain't doing a damn thing. :lol: Homeboy has too

I made my SN 2 years before he arrived
I been lurking on this board since homeboy was 5 years old
This is technically my 4th SN
I use the correct spelling of the Shackleford

But just look at the avatar. Mine is always a pic of myself, the other one keeps changing his

Last edited:
arent arent u like 16?

Nah the other Rusty is 16, I'm 26

And I ain't doing a damn thing. :lol: Homeboy has too

I made my SN 2 years before he arrived
I been lurking on this board since homeboy was 5 years old
This is technically my 4th SN
I use the correct spelling

But just look at the avatar. Mine is always a pic of myself, the other one keeps changing his

ok sweet.

i'm 29 so ill go by the respect ur elders steez and proclaim u da OG Rusty. 16 year old rusty needs to change his SN

are u da wrestling fan or is her?

Last edited:
SMH this is What's wrong with the African American community :smh: :lol: how did we go from Al Greens and Outkasts to Chief Keefs and Lil Reeses.

It's tragic the things we celebrate and enjoy listening to. But it's OK right, because it's all in the name of "entertainment".

And I highly doubt Sosa refers to Sammy or AZ.

Yea Keef definitely ain't listening to AZ. Dude did say Beanie Sigel was his biggest influence growing up though which shocked the **** out of me :lol:
Regardless, Do or die is :pimp:.

SMH this is What's wrong with the African American community :smh: :lol: how did we go from Al Greens and Outkasts to Chief Keefs and Lil Reeses.
It's tragic the things we celebrate and enjoy listening to. But it's OK right, because it's all in the name of "entertainment".
And I highly doubt Sosa refers to Sammy or AZ.

I have a little different view on it.

I hate the 3Hunna lifestyle Reese and Keef glorify.

But these kids don't know any better. They are a product of their environment. I hope more people look at GBE and it clicks in their heads "Holy Sheet, that's how these kids think nowadays......**** talking it out, **** fighting it out, just shoot them" :smh: .

These ghettos are approaching 3rd world, and people (a lot of black folks too) just look down on GBE and just call them ignorant. But have no idea what these kids see. Like Obama said, these guys don't see any future for themselves pass the street corner. Either you can hoop or rap, if not, you're ******.

I honestly got a bigger problem with Jay-Z making a album like American Gangster and Keef screaming "bang bang"

Last edited:
I forgot on Understand Me he actually says "***** my names Sosa, you can call me Sammy" though.

Man I know bout AZ and I'm born in 92 just cuz you weren't alive doesn't mean you missed your chance to listen

Back
Top Bottom